Chapter 10

As the last lesson of the day ended, Y/N had met up with Regulus before heading down to dinner.
"So Regulus the Slytherin Party. Me and you are the hosts this term I say it happens tonight," Y/N told Regulus whilst they were looking at the lake on the Covered Bridge.
"Tonight! Do we have to do it tonight!" Regulus exclaimed, " We have nothing planned!"
"Don't worry so much. I can get everything sorted just you invite everyone," Y/N told him. The two of them had started laughing at how Regulus took the news when she saw the marauders walking up the bridge.
"Maybe even invite some of your own friends," Y/N told Regulus looking in the direction of the marauders. As the four boys came up to them Y/N walked away smiling at Regulus.

"Hey Reg," Remus said to Regulus as they finally reached him.
"How's Y/N?" Sirius asked looking at her walking away.
"She's fine. We're hosting a Slytherin Party try to come." Regulus told them, " I have to go to Y/N, make sure she doesn't start arguing with Lucius and Narcissa again. I was scared she might actually get in a fight with them."
"Yeah sure. We'll come to the party," Peter told him.
"Perfect," Regulus replied walking off.

The bell had gone and everyone began to head to their common rooms. Y/N and Regulus had been planning the party and decided to get firewhiskey.
"So who did you invite?" Y/N asked Regulus whilst putting the firewhiskey out across the common room.
"Every Slytherin who is not a first-year and Sirius and his friends," Regulus replied helping put the firewhiskey in another corner of the room. It was around midnight when everyone came to the party.

Y/N had changed into a pair of black, denim skinny jeans put with a green sleeveless top with the fishnet design under it. Her hair was down and had some green extensions in it and had some black chunky heeled boots on. When she walked up to the common room she saw Lucius waiting for her.
"Y/N love can we please talk. I'm sorry about before. Please-" Before Lucius could finish Y/N interrupted him
"Lucius don't ever take me for a fool. I think your forgetting. I am. A. Riddle." She told him. Y/N walked off to Severus when Narcissa was had gone straight up to Lucius.

"That freakin Black. Thinks she can take whoever she wants," Y/N told Severus whilst putting in some firewhiskey for herself. After she put in her drink she saw the marauders come in with Regulus.
"What the hell are they doing here?" Severus asked angrily.
"Don't worry. I invited them." Y/N told him before going up to them.

When the four boys entered the Slytherin common room they saw Y/N talking to Snape.
"So this is the Slytherin common room," James said when they walked in.
"Hi, I'm glad you could make it," it was Y/N. She came up to them smiling, "Come on let's enjoy the party."

A few hours had gone by and Y/N had been talking to James and Sirius every now and then. By that point Sirius was drunk and so was Y/N.
"Wanna dance?" Y/N asked Sirius setting her drink down.
"Yeah sure why not," Sirius said taking her hand. It had been a few minutes since they started dancing when Lucius realised.

He walked up to them and grabbed Y/N's arm.
"Ow! Get. Off of. ME!" Y/N exclaimed trying to free her arm.
"You're not dancing with. HIM!" Lucius told her trying to drag her away.
"Don't tell me what I can and can't do. I am not stupid," Y/N said freeing her arm and going back to Sirius.
"You will listen to me." He told her trying to take her away from Sirius again. However, this time she walked over to the stage.

She put her wand to her neck and said this, " Thank you all for coming but there is one thing I would like to make known. Everyone here knows that I am dating Lucius Malfoy but he is well how do you put it," she turned her head to Lucius, " He's cheating on me, with my roommate. Narcissa Malfoy." The room fell silent. She watched everyone's eyes turn to eachother.

"Okay Y/N that enough come on lets get you to your room," Regulus had pushed his was through the crowd and had his hand out to her. Y/N took his hand almost tripped while coming down the steps. Sirius had her other hand and Regulus took both of them to her dorm.

"Okay, you two stay here. I'm going to get some water for you," Regulus said after he and Sirius put Y/N in her bed. Y/N had put the blanket over herself and told Sirius to get one for himself out of her trunk.

As Sirius lay down next to Y/N he asked her, " Are you okay?"
"I'm fine. He isn't usually like that," she replied turning towards his direction.
Sirius just smiled and moved her hair out of her face.
"Your beautiful you know that," Sirius told her admiring her face.
"So are you," Y/N said sleepily. It wasn't long after when they had both fell asleep with the party happing above them. When Regulus had came in he saw the two of them asleep and left the water on the side table and took off their shoes, then left them to sleep.

————————————————————————
The fancast Y/N will be announced soon,