Part 10: It's All You

Harry's pov
I walked her home, both of us still wrapped in blankets since it was chilly out. We wobbled along, Katrina tripping every 5 minutes.

"Can you watch where you are going? I don't want you to get hurt!" I exclaimed, holding up her elbow. I was laughing so hard I could barely say anything and Kat was laughing just as hard.

"I'm sorry, the blanket is so poofy I can't see my feet." She giggled.

"Then why don't you just use my blanket?" I opened up my arms. Her eyes widened a little bit before looking down and walking over to me. I smiled as she wrapped her arms around my torso, her touch like fire which made my heart beat faster. I wrapped the blanket around an we slowly started walking again. She was so short I could test my chin on her head, which I did for the rest of the way.

"So is it too soon to ask you on a third date?"

"Eager are we Mr. Styles?" She joked.
"Why wait?" I shrugged.

"So what are we going to do this time?"

"Do you really think I'm going to tell you?"

"It was worth a shot." She smiled.

"So how about tomorrow evening?" I asked looking down at her.

"So soon?" She joke again.

"Or we can wait another week I mean if that what you want." I played along.

"I'm kidding!" She exclaimed, chuckling.

We turned on her street and the house was only a few feet away.

"I'll pick you up." I said as we stopped by her front door. She folded up her blanket and handed it to me.

"Sounds good." She nodded, looking down. I placed my finger under her chin so that she could look at me.

"Why do you always look down?" I chuckled. She smiled a little before saying, "You're beauty is blinding." I laughed.

"As much as I want believe that, what's the real reason?"

"Because I can't help but blush and look away." She said as her cheeks turned red.

"I wonder why?" I teased. She playfully slapped my chest.

"Shut up." She giggled. I inched my face closer to hers and she froze. My lips were only a centimeters away but I lingered there a little bit, teasing her. I wanted her to make the move. Seconds later she raised her self up on her tippy toes and connected our lips. I smiled into the kiss and she pulled apart.

"Stop smiling. You were teasing and I couldn't take it anymore." She rolled her eyes.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I shrugged, trying to look as innocent as I could. She back away from me and headed toward the door.

"See you tomorrow Harry."

"See you tomorrow." I nodded, a smile creeping on my face.

Katrina's pov
The next day, Harry texts me he was outside so a lot more gracefully then the day before, I made my way down stairs and out the door. I was excited. Harry was like magnet. I couldn't wait to be near him.

"So where are we going?" I chirped before even saying hello.

"Enthusiastic are we?" Harry said pulling me into hug.

"Just tell me what we are doing." I giggled.

"Well, I decided to spice things up today." He wiggled his shoulders.

Well this was going to be good, I thought to myself. I didn't say anything. I just waited for him to tell me.

"You are going to decide what we're going to do." He pointed at me.

"Harry, handing me that responsibility could get us both killed." I joked.

"I just want to do what you want to do. So it's all on you. Lead the way." He opened his arms out toward the city. I stood there, trying to think of something to do but failing because after freaking out for a couple minutes Harry spoke again.

"Kat there has to be something." He chuckled.

"I'm thinking, I'm thinking." I muttered, still concentrating. I could feel him staring at me and it wasn't helping.

"Can you not stare at me right now?"

"Oh ok sorry." Harry said turning around and looking up at the sky. I giggled a little before an idea popped in my head. I grabbed his hand started dragging him down the street to look for a taxi.

"I'm guessing you got an idea?" He asked.

"Prepare to bring out your inner child." I said as he furrowed his eye brows in confusion.

Harry's pov
"My butt is way to big to fit into one of those." I shook my head.

We were standing in front of a swing ride at a park. Little kids were running around me, giggling and squealing.

"Aww come on it'll be fun." She tugged me arm towards the line.

"Leave it to you to take us to a children's park." I chuckled.

"You're never too old for rides. If anything sometimes you need them to remind you that you don't always have to be a grown up and so serious." She shrugged. She looked up at it, smiling and something inside me clicked. Suddenly everything around me didn't matter anymore. I couldn't take my eyes off of here. The line started to move and she grabbed my hand, more confident being with me now, and pulled me towards a swing for two. She sat down and buckled herself up. Some guy came telling me to buckle up and I almost didn't listen until she looked at me with a weird look her face.

"Harry you're going to fly off." She giggle clicking my seat beat for me. The wind starting picking up and her long brown hair starting whirling around her and her smile came back and my heart stopped. That's when I knew I had to ask her. I knew where this was going.

I think we all know what he's going to ask her. I hope you liked it. Please don't hesitate to vote or comment! Love you guys.