Part 14: Fan Nurses

For Zayn :)

Harry's pov
Niall's wrist was turning a weird purple color and it was starting to swell up.

"That looks so gross." Liam poked it.

"Don't fucking poke it man." Zayn slapped his hand from Niall's wrist.

"Are we there yet?" Niall whined, throwing his head back. He was holding his wrist to his chest.

"No." I replied as we got to a red light.

"We would have gotten there faster if you let me drive." Louis crossed his arms.

"Also, all of us would have to check in at the hospital not just Niall." Katrina joked.

"So you're going to start making fun of me too?"

"I'm sorry. I'll stop." She giggled.

"It's starting to throb. Holy shit." Niall complained.

"Ok ok we're almost there." I replied, speeding a little.

Luckily, the hospital wasn't busy so we were able to find a parking spot quickly and walk in. We walked up to the front desk where a few nurses were on the phone or filling out papers.

"Excuse me? We need some help." Liam said, catching the attention of a couple nurses. They looked up and their tired faces lit up, eyes widening and jaws dropping. They started yelling excitedly in French and we had no fucking clue what they were saying. They threw the papers they were holding up in the air and soon all the nurses were freaking out.

"Oh my god I'm going to die." Niall said.

Suddenly an older nurse came up to us quickly.

"I apologize. I don't know what's gotten into them. How may I help you?"

"He hurt his wrist and we want to know if it's broken." Liam said, bringing Niall's wrist up so she could see.

"Ok let's get an X-Ray." She turned to the rest of us. "Someone needs to fill out his paperwork since he can't write. Wait here and I'll bring him back when we're done." She started walking away, but Niall stopped her.

"Can they come with us? I don't think your nurses will be very productive with them here."

We looked back at the lobby and now all the nurses had their phones out and were still yelling in French.

"Ugh fan girls. Yeah come on. Grab a clipboard and follow me." She turned around again, this time all of us following her.

I turned to Kat who was tightly holding my hand.

"Do you want me to to take you home? I don't know how long we'll be here." I asked her.

"No. I want to make sure he's ok." She replied.

"The worst that can happen is he broke it. He'll be fine."

"No he's my friend too and I'm not leaving until I see he's ok. If he broke it badly he might need surgery. I'm staying."

I didn't expect her to want to stay. She had only known the guys for a few weeks and she was willing to wait for who knows how long in a hospital for Niall. She amazed me.

"Ok." I replied with a smile.

"Do you guys know how to read French? I can't read this." Liam asked furrowing his eyebrows.

Katrina's pov
Three hours later Niall walked out of the room with a pink cast.

"Of course you would choose pink." Zayn laughed.

"Hey, it was the only color they had." Niall defended himself. "Besides I kinda like it."

"How long do you have to wear it?" Liam asked.

"Only two months." The nurse answered from behind Niall.

"Thank you so much." Harry said as he shook her hand.

"It was my pleasure. Now let me escort you out the back way." She motioned us to follow her.

Liam thanked her again as we walked out toward the car.

"Now it's too late to go back to the studio. What are we going to do?" Harry asked as he turned the car.

"Niall you choose something. What do you want to do?" I asked. He answered me right away.

"Can we get some Nando's? I'm starving." He replied holding his stomach.

"Of course. Why did I even ask?" I laughed.

Just a short one today! I hope you guys like it. Please vote and comment if you'd like! Love you guys!
And I hope you are coping well with Zayn leaving the band. Just remember we have to support the boys on and off the stage, whether there's five or one boy up on that stage we have be 100% supportive.