Part 28: Red Carpet

Katrina's pov
"IF YOU DONT HURRY WE WONT EVEN GET GOODIE BAGS." Louis pounded through my door as Lou finished up my hair.

"Oh my god I'm gonna kill him." She mumbled as she almost blinded me with hairspray.

"I've thought about it." I joked.

"Me too." She chuckled as she fixed a few stray hairs.

"Alright I'm finished!" She smiled, checking her work. I turned my head from side to side, liking that my wild crazy hair was tamed. My make up was done beautifully too.

"Thank you so much." I got up and hugged her.

"No problem and it was nice to meet you!" She hugged me back.

"You too."

I opened the door and Louis fell in since he was leaning against the door and landed at my feet.

"What are you doing on the floor? We have an award show to get to." I kicked him lightly. I looked up at Harry who had a big smile on his face. I suddenly got insecure as I walked up to him.

The boys started walking away, probably towards the limo and Harry and I followed.

"Do I look ok?" I whispered, trying to straighten out my shirt and and pulling up my maxi skirt.

"No." He shook his head, making my heart drop to my stomach. "You look so much better. You look beautiful." He pulled me into him with his arm around my shoulder, kissing my cheek.
Relief rushed through me and I blushed.

"Are you sure?" I still didn't believe him completely. How could I look beautiful when I was going to be on a red carpet next to people like Rihanna, Beyoncé, and Katy Perry?

"Yeah, I'm sure." He nodded, his smile bigger than ever.

"Ok, thank you." I smiled back before kissing his cheek. "And you don't look too bad yourself." I looked down at his all black suit and gold sparkley boots. "And nice boots. They're an interesting touch." I giggled.

"Thank you." He blushed a little himself, a smirk on his face.

"Don't thank me." I shook my head.

Outside the boys' hotel, a sleek black limo was parked with the doors open and music blasting. Niall stuck his head our the sunroof and he motioned us over with a beer in his hand.

"Oh no they found the alcohol." Harry mumbled, making me giggle.

"This is going to be interesting." I said as I stepped into the limo and took a seat. Harry slid in behind me, closing the door behind him and said, "Interesting may not be the right word."

"Well we'll see then." I laughed a little, as Louis started singing along to the music loudly and Liam started dancing around.

It was easy to forget where we were going when they boys were making it fun.

It wasn't until the venue came into view when I started getting nervous. I almost felt sick.

I looked down at my hands, tightly clasped in my lap. I was tense, my heart was racing and my palms were sweaty. I looked up and out the window I could see the venue get closer and closer.

Suddenly there were trailers and people rushing around and soon enough other limos were in line. I could hear the screams from the fans and I looked at Harry next to me. He was already looking at me with a concerned look on his face. He grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers and his skin was warm and familiar which started to make me feel better.

He kissed my forehead, not wanting to mess up the make up the team spent hours doing.

Suddenly we stopped and the door opened, letting the cool air and the noise hit me. The boys started stepping out one by one, Harry and I last. Before stepping out he turned to me and tighten his grip on my hand.