Part 17: Packing

Katrina's pov
"Do you have a tent?" Harry asked as soon as I opened the door.

"A tent?"

"A tent." He nodded as he walked in.

"Um I need to ask. Why?"

"Do you have a sleeping bag?"

"Again, I have to ask. Harry why do you need a tent and a sleeping bag?"

"Cuz we're going camping." He smiled excitedly.

"Oh well have fun." I patted his back and tried walk away quickly.

"Woah woah woah, you're coming too." He chuckled, grabbing my shoulders.

"I should warn you nature really isn't my thing." I replied.

"Well you can't be any worse than Zayn." He laughed. "Don't tell him I said that."

"No worries." I replied giggling.

"So you'll come? Please?" He pulled me into a hug.

"I don't have much of a choice do I?"

"Not really. I'm not letting you go until you say yes." He said hugging me tighter.

"Ok ok I'll go." I wheezed.

"Great." He said while letting me go.

"So when are we going?"

"Tomorrow." He replied.

"Oh ok well that's nice. Thanks for the advanced notice." I replied sarcastically.

"I got the notice about 20 minutes before I came over so don't complain." He pointed at me.

"Want to help me pack? I'm not sure what to take."

"Haven't you ever gone camping before?" Harry asked.

"Yes but I'm pretty sure camping in America is completely different that camping in France." I replied.

"It's still nature."

"Different types of nature. Due to geological differences there are differences in wildlife, climate, and vegetation."

"I love it when you talk biological to me."

"Can you not quote of of the most quoted books of all time right now?" I laughed.

We walked to my room and I started pulling out T-shirts and shorts onto my bed.

"This is good." He pointed at the pile of clothes on my bed. "But do you have anything shorter?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Shut up." I pushed him slightly, walking away to my closet.

"Oh you should take this." He pulled a black dress from all the way in the back.

"Ok you can not be near my closet. Back it up Styles." I put the dress back and pushed him away, making him sit in my bed.

"You know if we were the same size I would borrow that shirt." He pointed behind me, but I didn't even bother to turn around.

"Stop." I started giggling, going out in the hall to the closet to grab a suitcase.

"You know these boots would go great with these pants!" I heard him say. I walked in on him pulling stuff from the closet and throwing it carelessly on the bed.

"I can't believe you're giving me fashion advice." I chuckled. "Step away from the closet Harry or we'll never get done."

"I have to take you shopping though."

"Thanks." I replied sarcastically.

"I meant that in the nicest way possible." He laughed.

"Oh yeah of course." I giggled. I started filling my suitcase then Harry started throwing random stuff in.

"What are you doing?" I laughed as he threw in 3 bottles of sunscreen.

"You need to protect your skin."

"Ok but I don't think I need 3 bottles." I grabbed two but Harry put them back.

"Yes you do." He got an entire box of bandages and threw that in as well. "Knowing you we can't risk it. We need to be prepared."

"We're only going to be there for 1 night. I'm not going to die."

He raised his eye brows at me as if asking," are you sure about that?" Which made me question it.

"Yeah you're right the whole box is good."

They're going camping. Ok honestly I'm just running out of ideas lol I'm a horrible writer. I hope you like it! Love you guys!