Chapter 5:Shining Chrystal

*Chrystal's POV*
Hello,guys!My name is Chrystal Joyce Anise.I was born on May 3.I am 22 years old.(Like Gabriella..)I am older than Gabriella but younger than Frances.Like everyone,I was friends with Frances...We only chat on Kreepbook,Meowter,Friendster,and WATTiPOD.I was always the enthusiastic in the group.I dislike Alissa sometimes if she makes bad decisions or something like that...I always think that Mark likes me.So weird.I helped Gabriella inside the party room yesterday.I feel like something's missing..I woke up at like 5:00 am because it's Monday.I woke up Alissa and Gabriella because we will have breakfast at 5:10 am.Gabriella said"Is it morning yet??"I made coffee and cereals for breakfast.Alissa took the coffee and Gabriella and I took the cereals."Who's going to the bathroom first?"Alissa said."I will..."I said sleepily.I was in the shower and forgot to buy shampoo."Hey,Gabriella!Can I borrow your shampoo?"I said.She quickly said"Sure!But be sure you'll buy the exact same thing...Ok?"I was singing in the shower singing Becki J's meteor SHOWER...Alissa then followed and finally Gabriella.I went to our classroom and greeted our teacher...Alissa asked why the planet "Pluto" became a planet.The teacher explained it and booded at her.She sat down and now,she can answer her own question.Our class ended and told her that she was a "Miss-Question-Everything"...I got to my dorm and asked Gabriella that I want to go to the mall.."Hey,Gabriella..Can you go to the mall with me?"She quickly said "Sure!I'll get my car!"We got to the mall and brought "girly things"(Don't question)...We ate at Paolo Panda's Pizzeria.The pizza there was great and was tasty!We realized that it was already 6:30 pm!!Gabriella quickly got to the car and quickly drove to Grizzly Bear's Academy.Gabriella parked the car and went to the dormitory.I told Gabriella that I have to study for the summative test on Physics.She wanted to help because she knows that I was weak at Physics.We studied and went to sleep at like 9:10 pm!I quickly went to sleep because I was really sleepy...I dreamt that there was something wrong with Frances and Nathan...I can't seem to find the problem until I woke up!I wanted to tell Gabriella but she's still asleep."Well...I think I'm ready for my test..."I said after eating my breakfast...Will I get a perfect score or fail?Well...I can't predict the future..So...Good Luck for me!!!!!!!!!I shouted.Gabriella stared at me and said"Shut up,Dude!"....