Chapter 3:Do you really Remember?

*Nathan's POV*
Sup,Dudes!I'm Nathan Jeff Hailstom!I was born on August 21.(Awesome name...Right?)I am 23 years old.(I'm older that Frances but younger than Mark.)I like drawing,making jokes and comforting everyone in the group...Also like Frances...I'm quite nerdy..I was friends with Frances until she left our town and went to Grizzly Bear's Academy.When we(me and my friends)heard that San Leopard High was demolished for unknown reasons,we enrolled at Grizzly Bear's Academy because it is one of the best academy and we might have a chance to see Frances.We haven't seen Frances for a decade!I never told anyone my crush yet so...It's safe with me...When I saw the result,I was excited because I will finally see her again!I went to my dorm and fixed my things.I knocked on Frances' door and surprised her with a box of chocolates,A greeting card and her own friends!She cried and hugged us all."Well...Did you miss us?"I said."Of course!You four are my childhood friends!"She said happily.I kissed her on her forehead and gave her a great,big hug!She invited us into her room.It is filled with pictures of herself and ours too!"Did you really do all of this?!?"I said while being amazed by the pictures.She offered us with her special hot cocoa!I quickly said after tasting it"I haven't tasted this since we were 13!"She just smiled at us...The three got out of Frances' room leaving only the two of us.I told her that we are going to have a party on friday.She said"What for?"I said that it is our friendversary!(Friend Anniversary)She was shocked but she never forgot that July 4 is our friendversary.I gave her the invitation.She opened it.She was surprised that it was made by me!"Hey..um..Frances did you achieved your achievement?"I said."What achievement?I achieved all of them..."She said in a proud voice."How about...the "one"?"I said in a Mister Know-everything voice."Well..I haven't achieved that one left and I almost forgot that!Thanks for reminding me!"Frances said in a low voice."You know there's someone who adores you..."I said quietly.She didn't quite heard it."I said That there are many people here.You can choose what kind of person you want..Ok?"She now heard what I said and she whispered in my ear."I want a man who is playful,funny and just like me or something like that.."she said to me.I quietly thought of myself if I had that attitude..I remember that I have to help Gabriella,Alissa and Chrystal for the party.I was gonna go out of her dorm but before I do that she kissed me in my left cheek.I blushed and kissed her too.We both blushed before I go again,I said"Hey,Frances...ummm...Nice meeting you...again,bye!"She waved goodbye then I finally got out of her dorm and continue to help the three."So...What happened there?"Gabriella asked.I just kept quiet until we were done..Is tomorrow going to be this awesome or more awesome?!?