Chapter 2:Expect the Unexpected

*Mark's POV*
Hello,everyone!I am Mark Anthony Valor.I was born on December 13.(Am I a lucky man or what?)I am 23 years old like the "one".I have a few friends when I was a child.Now,I am popular and have many fans.I like playing basketball,playing games and have fun but sometimes I am naughty.I was lonely even if I have many fans and friends until "she" came to my life.I started to follow her and look after her since the time where she dropped her diary.I can tell that she is different from me.I had an ex-girlfriend named Sophie.She too was different from me until we didn't talked for a whole year.We were fine but she started cheating on me.I was saddened and moved into Grizzly Bear's Academy.Frances and I started hanging out,played games and even watched movies together.Sometime after two days,I heard that a new comer is going to this academy. I wondered that who is it...I heard from Josh that my ex,Sophie is coming to my dorm.I panicked and didn't know what to do.Before I did anything,Sophie opened the door and looked at my eyes.I barely opened my mouth and she hugged me.I again didn't know what to do.Josh and Jack was shocked and slowly left the dorm."Did you miss me,Marky?"said Sophie in a happy voice."I haven't heard from you since high school..."I said in a low voice.We sat down and talked about each other."What happened to you and Cyan?"I said.She quietly didn't answer my question for a while then she said"We broke up because I heard and saw him cheating on me.."I quickly said"Just like what you did to me..."We didn't speak for a few minutes then she said"Mark..Do you want to start all over again?"I wanted to say"Sorry..But I found someone new.."But I didn't have the guts to do it...I was going to say it until I forgot that I,Frances and her friends are going to watch "The End:The Apocalypse has began".I said to Sophie that I gotta go.
She quickly understands me.I opened the door and saw Frances.She told me that they are going now.I told her that my ex-girlfriend is going to study at Grizzly Bear's Academy.I said"Frances,meet Sophie.Sophie meet Frances.."Frances said that they really need to go now and greeted Sophie goodbye.The two then became friends.Mark and Frances quickly got out of the School and left.I wish everything is going to be fine..Just fine......