Chapter 13: The Answer

*Frathan's POV*

"Do you like Nathan?"

Mark asked me with his face full of seriousness. I stared at him with my eyes full of confusion. It was like the world stopped for a while and wants me to make a decision.

"Tell him or don't."

I heard a voice inside my head. It sounded a lot like Frances. I was then suddenly distracted by a phone call.

"Excuse me for a while," I told him. He then continued to read the book he picked as I went outside the library.

I picked up my phone and call the one who was calling me. It was Natnces. The first few words where blurry but after a couple of seconds, the signal was stable.

"H-hello? Frathan are you there?"

He asked me through the phone. Questioning me if I was there.

"Oh ya! So what's up?"

I replied back. Making my day a bit happy.

"I found the gems already! We can finally be "normal" again!"

He said in an eager beaver voice. Saying the word "normal" a bit unrealisticly.

I walked in circles as I try to make a sentence with my next reply. A couple of seconds passed, I heard someone walking going out of the library.

"What do I do if Mark asked me: Who do you like better? Me (Nathan) or him?"

I asked hurridly as the foot steps keeps going closer. I bite my nails like I am terrified that something wrong is going to happen.

"Then just tell him that I like you both the same way bu-,"

I ended my call with him immediately. There was a 'but' but I didn't let him finish.

"Took you long enough," He said. I turned to him as he looked deep inside my eyes. I already know that he loves Frances but today's not the day to celebrate.

I tried to look down where my shoes are but he held my chin and made me look at him. I tried to not to blush because that will be so wrong since I'm a boy trapped in a girl's body.

"I know deep inside of your heart, that you have your own prince Charming. To help you get out of the tallest tower, help you escape from the dragon and help you in your daily life."

He said. He was like telling me a fairy tale but involving me. He leaned in for a kiss but I denied.

I then felt like he quickly ran away from me but then I saw someone getting outside the library!

He wasn't Mark the whole time.

I was then confused as he lend me something. I grabbed it and it was my glasses! I quickly put it on as I looked at him.

"You left that when you are inside the library, while you were grabbing your phone."

He explained briefly. I was so embarassed that I covered my face with my hands but he held them with light pink blush on his cheek.

"C'mon, let's go. It's nearly 5:00 PM."

He said. Putting his hand on my shoulder. We walked through hallways, passed some friends and we finally went to the courtyard.

We sat on the grass as we chill and relax, watching the sunset by. After a couple of awkward minutes, we stood up and cleaned ourselves.

"Its getting late now,"

I said to him. He smiled back as a reply. We patted eachother on the back as we go our seperate ways.

*Natnces' POV*

After a day of searching or two, I finally have the gems needed. I've been drinking coffee for a couple of hours as I tried to be awake. I haven't slept in a day and I'm already exhausted.

I picked up my phone and tried to call Frathan. I picked her number and waited. Few seconds passed, she answered my call.

"H-hello? Frathan Are you there?"

I asked her. The signal was kinda blurry for a couple of seconds but it went back to normal.

"Oh ya! What's up?"

She replied back. Her voice sounds like she's nervous of something.

"I found the gems! We can finally be "normal" again!"

I said to her. Making me smile as I said the good news.

I already found the gems needed. I saw the pearl gem on the beach, the amethyst that Mark gave to Frathan to me, and the garnet that I suddenly found inside a store.

We talked for a while and suddenly she asked me a question.

"What do I do if Mark asked me: Who do you like better? Me (Nathan) or him?"

She said. I heard her bite her nails softly and I know that she's panicking.

"The just say that I like you both the same way bu-"

I was going to complete my sentence but she quickly ended our call. I don't know what happened to her but I hope she's okay.

After she ended our call, I went outside my dorm and went for a walk. It was alteady sunset when I got out of my dorm.

I walked passed the hallways, some friends and then I finally went to my destination.

The washroom.

Since my bathroom broke, I went to the NEAREST washroom to freshen up.

Don't you know that its quite hard to go to the MEN's washroom? If I had a genie, I would definetly wished that I was a girl again.

I strenghten myself and went inside. I picked a stall and did my bussiness there. After a couple of seconds, I washed my hands and went outside.

I walked again towards my dorm. I walked passed the hallways, some teachers and while I was going there, I picked up my phone if someone texted me.

I opened the messager app to see if someone did. I then checked some apps and I bumped at someone.

"Hey! Watch where your going!"

I said to the one who bumped me. I then saw his face. It was Nathan! I quickly helped him stood up and said sorry.

"Oi Natnces! Where are you going?"

She told me. She then asked me if where was I going. I told her that I was going back to my dorm. She then asked me if she could join.

I smiled and talked about what happend on our life. We talked and we talked until we both reached our destination.

She then ran towards her dorm but I held her wrist. She then turned to me and was confused.

"Go inside my room tommorow if you want to be normal again." I told her. The joyest way as possible.

"When?" She replied, her face full of hoy and confusion.

I then gave her the time. It was 3:45 pm. She then smiled and ran towards her dorm. After she went in, I went to my dorm as well.

I freshened up and made myself comfortable on my bed. I took out the things that were not needed for sleeping.

I took one last look at my phone as I grabed the blanket and grabed a shark plush.

"Tommorow's another day."

~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~

Hey guys! It is me! Sorry for the late update! I had to rewrite it 2 times already! Anyway, thank you for the 737 views! Can we make it to 750 or to 800? There's a ton of school work to do but I find space for you guys! Thanks and please follow me, comment and click that stae! Hugs to you (readers)!

-Paolo_The_Panda-