Chapter 4:The Party Room

*Gabriella's POV*
Hi,bros.Name's Gabriella Ayen Belchea.I was born on October 19.I am 22 years old if yer wondering..(that accent though..)I am the youngest from the group.I like hanging out with my friends,reading a good book and XYZ zone!Like the others,I was friends with Frances.We were separated because she left our town and went to another school.We were planning on our "Friendversary".(It's a celebration to our friendship..)While decorating the "Party Room" at school,I heard that someone was knocking at the door!I opened it and saw Frances!I was surprised and she hugged me!I hugged her too and both said"Hey,Do you still forgive me?""Yes!!Of course"we both said at the same time.After meeting her again,I tried to continue what I was doing until she started to help me.I told her that she wasn't supposed to help me.She then asked me that she knew that the party was for her.I told her"Who said that this was for y-"Before I finished my question,she immediately said"Nathan..The amazing friend.."I didn't speak for a while...So I asked her to help me and bring the prizes on the table.We did it silently and we chatted like every time I go near her.We heard that someone was knocking on the door!"Sup,guys?"It was Chrystal!Frances hugged her and told her that she was sorry for leaving us.
"Hey,umm...Frances?"I said to her."What is it,Gabriella?"She said to me."Are you going to leave us and go to Paris?"I asked her in a low voice.She didn't answer me for a week!I thought I made the wrong decision to ask her that.So,I went to Nathan's Dorm(which is right beside Mark's dorm...)and knocked at his door.He opened the door and ask if Frances hates me.Before he answered my question,he invited me into his room.I went in and saw a painting of me,Frances,Alissa and Chrystal.I complimented the painting and said"It's so beautiful!I wish I was a great painter as you...)in a jealous way.He just smiled and said"It's not quite finished yet...I was going to give it to Frances but she's still busy doing her performance task.Now I know that Frances was not angry at me!I said goodbye to Nathan and gave him a big hug!I went to the cafeteria with Alissa and Chrystal to talk about the "Friendversary".On our way there,I saw Mark playing basketball with his friends,Josh and Jack.I ran to him and said"Have you seen Frances?I can't seem to find her."He just Nod and went to his dorm.I quickly catched up to Alissa and Chrystal.We entered and sat behind Mark's ex-girlfriend and talked about the "Project"...I said"What's Frances' favorite thing in the world?"The one of the girls,Alissa said"How about "Paranas:The end of the sea"?"Chrystal got mad at Alissa and said"Frances didn't even liked that movie!I would prefer a surprise ice cream party and movie marathon after the party..."Alissa looked down and felt upset but still happy in a way.I agreed to Chrystal and realized that it was late.The girls quickly ran to their dorm and slept."Well..Goodnight everyone!"I said.They said too to me"Sweet dreams!"...The girls fell asleep fast.I can't even sleep and I always think about Frances if she's angry at me...Or...I don't even know....