Chapter 10: What happened?

*Frathan's POV*

"Do you feel the same way?"

"...................."

I woke up and saw myself lying on my(his) bed, comfortable. I rubbed my eyes and took a look at the surroundings. I jumped out of bed and sat at the couch. I remembered that I left my(his) diary above my(his) laptop. I then picked the diary and sat again at the couch. "Did I kissed Natnces yesterday?!?" I think so... But I wouldn't... Wouldn't I? I then tried to open it until I heard a knock on my(his) door! I wonder who could it be? I opened it and saw Natnces!

"Hi..."

"What do you want?" Natnces then came in and sat down at my(his) couch. She(He) relaxed and chilled at the couch. I told him that what does she(he) wants. She(he) told me that she(he) wants her(his) diary.

"Wait... Is my dream telling me that I kissed Natnces... In the future? Deja-Vu?"

"Oh... There it is!"

Natnces then picked the diary and almost got out the dorm. I then ran and grab her(his) wrist. (Meh... I'm tired saying the his and hers... I'll just give their specific gender...) She looked confused and I told her to stay with me a little bit. She replied with an okay face. She sat on the coach with her arms crossed. I sat beside her and told her if I kissed her yesterday. She looked confused again and asked if I'm Okay. I told her to move to the other end of the couch as I lay at her lap. She was okay with it and I told the story. As always, Natnces understood me. She kissed me on the forehead and she left. I am really confused right now... Will I ever catch-up in real life?

*Natnces' POV*

Frathan and I chatted at his dorm. I knew that he was acting weird. Anyway, I left and went to Gabriella's dorm and wanted to say that the party is moved to December 27th. She would be shocked about it. Anyhow, I told her that and he tried to object but I won. Our "Friendversary" was delayed and she told the others that. They had the same reaction that Gabriella did. They sadly agreed and we wer- wait what?!? I'm still at Frathan's room? I think I slept after Frathan left the room and went somewhere else. I went outside his dorm and went to Gabriella's dorm. I did what I have to do. I tried to call Frathan but she didn't answer my calls. When I was texting her, *BEEP* I got a text from Mark. I checked it out and it said:

"Hey Frances! Can we... Umm... Go to... Umm... May I... Take you on a date?"

I was stunned and I felt... What? I better tell Frathan about this... "Thing". I continued texting and about a matter of seconds, *BEEP* My phone vibrated and I eagerly checked it out. She was at the library searching for something about reversing the "curse" that was put to us. I then went to the library to check on her. I went inside and searched for Frathan. After some minutes, I finally found him! I sat down beside him and we tried to reveal a cure for "this". After sometime we finally saw a cure!

Step 1:
Find the broken thing (e.i. Mirror, Mugs, etc.) that one of your friend wields.
Step 2:
Fix the broken thing by any means. By glueing, using duct tape, etcetera. But try to make space for the middle of the cup, the bottom of the cup and the sides of the cup.
Step 3:
(I will use a cup for example.) After fixing it, find the three gems of protection: Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl. Put the pearl gemstone in the bottom of the cup. Then put the Amethyst gemstone in the middle of the cup. And lastly, cut the Garnet into halves and put them at the side of the cup.
Step 4:
If the gems are properly set into their place, they will shine and break the cup. It will make an aurora into your body that connects to your friend's body. After a couple of seconds, you will be yourself again and the curse will be broken.
Reminder:
You need to do this before the full moon rises. If you let the moon go full, you will be destined to be in your friend's body forever.

After reading the article, we felt hopeful that there is a way to reverse this "curse". But there is a catch, The full moon is destined to be on Saturday. We only have 5 more days until the curse will be lifted...

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Hello, everyone! This is Paolo_The_Panda here! I am not updating because I practically got bored using Wattpad. And when I was writing this chapter, the whole things I wrote was erased! And I was too lazy not to redo it. And now that Wattpad updated it, I can finally write again! Also Zombie playground: Children of the dead is stopped. Anyways let's reach 600 views! And there is a special chapter of Hearts of metal! Bye and C' ya later!

~Paolo_The_Panda~