Chapter 1:Once Upon a N3rdy time...

*Frances' POV*
Hello,My name is Frances Adrienne Mauvais.I was born on November 2.I am 23 years old.I like reading books,chatting with friends and I am...nerdy.Well...I was...I have friends before but they are very far away now...I am quite lonely until I met this boy..um..I met him in Grizzly Bear's Academy playing basketball with his friends,Josh and Jack.My heart was pounding heavily!I thought that Cupid finally struck me with his love arrow.He finally stopped playing basketball and got his towel to clean his face.I looked at him while I was sweating...I was fantasizing that he asked me to a date.I finally snapped and realize that I was going to be late for class.When I quickly ran to the hallway,my diary fell to the ground.The "one" got my diary and catched up to me.He said "I think you dropped your diary..." in a low voice.I quickly said "Yeah..I dropped it accidentally so...Thank you!"in a happy voice."What's your name(senpai)?"I said gently."My name is Mark..Mark Anthony Villegas."He said gently too.I said"I gotta go,so..Nice meeting you(hottie).He said"Yeah..You too."I quickly ran into the classroom before the bell rings.I'm so lucky to meet this boy.I wish we could hang out sometimes.Yeah.........Sometimes...After a while..I heard that new comers will go to Grizzly Bear's Academy.So I was excited when I saw my friends,waving their hands and hugging me tightly.I was so surprised that I told them that I met the "one".I told them...Everything!I was shy at first then I continue telling my story.Nathan was happy for me!Everyone except for Nathan and obviously me fell asleep.After like an hour,I finally notice that Nathan is the only one who is awake.Nathan was surprised at my story.Nathan said"Well...I think you have found the "one"."I said"Yep!I found the "one" alright!"I hugged Nathan and made him my hot cocoa."Well..Should we wake them up?said Nathan Jeff."Maybe later...later..Dude!Don't touch my diary!"I said to Jeff touching my diary."Don't you trust me?"he said.
"Dude...Fffffiiiiiiinnnnnneeeeeee!!!"I said lazily.