Chapter 7:Soul Switcher 1

*Nathan's POV*
Hey,guys!Nathan again!I helped Gabriella with the party because it's already July 1!We only have like 3 days left!Luckily we finished it!I asked Gabriella that I wanted to take a break.She agreed.I went to my dorm and took a nap.I dreamt that there was something wrong...I dreamt that I broke my friend's precious and expensive mug.Then,I was so clumsy that I touched the mug's broken pieces.My index finger bled.Frances helped me gather the broken pieces.The same thing happened to her.Her index finger bled.Then,I know that something will happen..I just don't remember that "something"...I woke up and went to the bathroom.I washed my face and looked in the mirror.I talked to myself"Is that going to be real?"...After that someone knocked on my door!It was Frances!I quickly open the door to let Frances in.Frances told me that I should relax.She said"Dude!Can you like chill?"to me.We went to her dorm and made me a hot chocolate drink.She handed her favorite mug to me.I held it but it was too hot!I accidentally dropped it and it fell to the floor.I clumsily touched the mug's broken pieces with my index finger!It bled.Frances went to grab the bandages and healed my index finger.I thanked her and helped me gather the broken pieces."This "was" my favorite mug..."she said.I felt sad because I broke it..."Ouch!"she said.It turned out that her index finger bled too!I thought that this was the dream that I dreamt.She bandaged her index finger right away.$Then Frances and I floated to the air!I saw the blue aurora surrounding me!Her aurora was pink rather that blue.The pink aurora then went inside my body!My blue aurora went inside her body too!We both fell to the ground and woke up at 3:40 pm!Inside my head,there was pictures of Mark.I was like "How can Mark get inside my head?!"I realized that I was..........................................................................

-----------------------@-------------------@----------------------@------------------@--------------------@---------------------------
BTW,the $ sign is that
Frances---->Nathan
Nathan---->Frances...