Chapter 9:A nerd in disguise (FULL)part 1

**France's*ahem*Frathan's POV*

Oh my freaking car!I'm a....a.....BOY?!?Why does the world has to be so mean!I went to Nathan's*ahem*Natnces's dorm(I don't know,I tried ._.)and went inside.I found out that Natnces's room was very clean and tidy.I didn't know that she(he) was a clean freak.I started poking around and found something.A diary.Men don't usually have diaries but I didn't know that he has one.I tried to open it because it had a lock."Uh...Where does she(he) keep his key??"I said it in her(his) empty room.I searched and searched her(his) room and finally found it.It was under his pillow the whole time!
I then felt the urge to pee.It was probably the tea that Gabriella and Chrystal gave me.I didn't want to pee because I....I....You know.I couldn't keep it in(heaven knows I tried...IDK ._.) and finally went to his bathroom.I don't know how to pee standing up and looking at his...I unzipped my(his) pants and almost saw...His....His prized possession.(OMG,#nosebleed and I tried *^*) I held it from preventing the pee to go anywhere.I closed my eyes and aimed "it" at the toilet.It felt warm and somehow big.(#Itried)I blushed hard and flushed the toilet.I zipped my(his) pants and went outside my(his) dorm and knocked at Alissa's dorm.I knocked at her door several times until she opened the door."Oh,hey..."Alissa smirked at Frathan."Hey...Um...Can I help at the party?" I said,guessing if I could take advantage to see the room."Oh shoot!Sure!"Alissa said.She opened the party room and let me get in."Wait here and I'll get Gabriella and Chrystal..." She said.I poked around and saw every detail that was made for me(Frances)...I was startled when I heard Gabriella,Alissa and Joyce."Well,it's already the 2nd of July.And the party's on 4th of July!"Joyce said with a worried looked at her face.We started to clean,reuse,add and remove some things on the party room.They end up finishing their task and so do I.That was the real deal.I worked so hard and I already know what I'm going to get!I sighed at looked beside me.I saw an exhausted Joyce,Alissa and Gabriella."Lucky for Frances,she wouldn't know how exhausting it was."That was very exhausting!I AM REALLY TIRED."I said to myself.Time to go to my(his) dorm!I waved the three goodbye and went to my(his) dorm.I opened his diary and dropped myself on his very comfy bed.

"Dear Diary,..."