Chapter 14: The Awaited Part

*Mark's POV*

"Dude! Wake up!"

I heard that someone call me, but I paid no mind and still sleep. The person shook me as I groaned and opened my eyes. It was Josh.

"Huh? What happened?"

I said to him, rubbing my eyes and yawning. He then grabbed my phone and opened it. He checked the messages and gave it to me.

There were tons of texts that came from Frances. I was worried and checked each one out. Some were spams and some were actually texts.

"What's with her?"

Josh asked. I looked confused and raised my shoulders. I then made breakfast and went inside my bathroom.

After I was done showering, I dressed up with a simple green t-shirt and black skinny jeans with matching blue colored 'Nikes'.

"Hey Josh, I'm going to visit a shop. Do you want anything I can get for ya?"

He shook his head and sat on the couch and watched a movie as I went outside amd closed the door. I walked to the shop and grabbed some stuff.

I went to the shampoo aile because we ran out of it. I was picking whether I pick the new brand or my old brand.

Seconds later, I saw three girls that wore the same jeans, jacket, shoes and head band. It looked like they were triplets.

I then picked the old one and grabbed a couple of chips and some candies. I soon went to the counter and waited in line.

Minutes passed, I finally bought the items and went outside. I walked down the streets and went inside my dorm.

"Did ya buy some chips?"

He asked, still watching the news. I nodded and put the bagfull of items on a table before I went to the couch and chill with Josh.

"Hey," I called him. "what happend to you and Arylle?" I continued. He raised his shoulders as he changed channels.

"Shoudn't you be with Frances? Isn't today your date?"

What?! Today's the day?!

I then panicked but I managed to calm down. I patted his back and thanked him. He replied with a smirk in his face.

Good thing that I didn't change my clothes or I'll just make more laundry.
I then went to the bathroom to fix my face, hair and anything else.

A minute or so, I finished fixing myself and grabbed my wallet, phone and other personal belongings. I thanked Josh again as I went outside and walked towards Frances' dorm.

I opened my phone and texted her.

"Frances, are you ready? I'm going there in a sec..."

While I was going there, I bumped into someone. Angrily, I said some words quietly; but not harmfull.

Minutes passed, I was finally at near Frances's dorm. I knocked at her door to let her know that I'm already there. Seconds after I knocked, I heard some noises inside. Finally, she opened the door and greeted me.

"Oh, Mark! Are you ready for our da-"
She said, but I cut her off with saying "Yes! Of course!" and with a smile.

She wore the same dress of the girls that I saw earlier! I paid no mind and just grinned at her. She was dazed at me and asked me a question.

"Why are you smiling? Is there something funny?" She continued, with her face full of confusion.

"Nothing, just, be yourself 'lright?" I asked. As I hold her hand and walked down the hallway of the school.