Chapter Six

Lucy POV

I was walking into magnolia's east forest getting ready to train. I know its gonna be a long time before I go to any guild. I stopped and looked at my surroundings making sure no demons or anything was here.

"Open gate of the lion: Leo"

"Hey lucy"

" hey Leo I'm ready"

"Good and good spot too okay I'll be back"

"Okay"

Then he went back to the celestial world. He was gone for a while so I decided to set up the tent.

10 minutes later

Leo still hasnt came back. I guess he wants to start tomorrow.

I got out of the tent and sat by a tree assuming I should make a fire just to keep warm.

After two minutes of making the fire I sat there staring at it. Then a face appeared in it. Making me look closer. I saw spiky hair and that thoothy smile that ill never forget. I then reliezed that it was natsu in the fire.

I smiled and drew closer to it having my hand out about to touch it anxious to just touch his face. Inches away from it I yanked my hand back remembering that its fire. I signed and sat back down.

"Oh natsu... you idiot... do you see what you've done. Ima miss you though but I can't promise on going back" I whispered.

Then I heard something in the bushes. It was getting closer. I stood up and walked back. Then I saw smoke.

Was the forest catching on fire. Then a beast about 7 feet. Came closer to me. It was purple with blue eyes.

"A-a dragon"

It came closer and looked at me. All of a sudden it bowed its head. I stepped closer to it.

It looked at me and transformed into a human. She was beautiful.

She wore a dark purple dress with light purple leggings,purple heels and earings.

"I'm sorry your highness for startling you...please forgive me."

____________________________
Wendy pov

"I hope Lucy is okay". I said

laying on my bed with Carla right beside me.

"Me too Wendy me too" said Carla curled into a ball

" And I hope a gave natsu a good beating... I knew erza wanted to help but I wanted to do it myself"

"You shouldn't have done that child you could have killed him if it wasn't for makoav"

"I know but I wasn't gonna I just wanted to teach him a lesson he'll never forget"

I yawned at looked at Carla who was sleeping. I layed down beside her and fell asleep.

____________________________

Erza pov

Why couldn't I beat up natsu. Why did it have to be Wendy. But she did surprise me when she beat him to a pult.

I got up and took a shower. But not like lucy. After I was done I got out and said

"Equip" I then had my pajamas on and layed down on my bed. So soft I thought. I ended up falling asleep without even noticing.

____________________________

Natsu pov

I couldn't sleep. I twist and turned but it wasn't comfortable anymore.

I looked at the clock and it was 2:30 am. I signed and got up. All I thought about was Lucy I hope she's alright.

I went into the kitchen looking for any snacks or food to munch on. I then saw popcorn and candy.

I put the popcorn in the microwave and ate the candy. It was good and then the microwave was beeping. I looked in Lucy's room hoping it didn't wake happy.

"Thank god"

I got the popcorn and ate it all in one shot. I then heard a knock at Lucy's window.

"What the hell" I walked to the window and opened the widow.

"Ugh its the stripper... what do you want"

"Can you just let me in and and Stop insalting me"

"Ugh fine"

I opened the window to let gray in. He came in and sat down.

"Natsu...remember igneal"

I gasped and sat down

"yeah...did u find him"