03

"oh haerin? haechan?"

haechan?

he clear his throat muttering 'donghyuck' to his dad. you take a sit beside your mom feeling somehow weird 'why did they called both of us' you shrugged the thought off when someone patted your shoulder.

"you must be haerin" she smile and you did the same "yes er and you?" "call me mommy"

That so weird am I adopted and this is my real mother????

you nodded. your attention change to your father best friend when he suddenly mention your name.

"haerin and my lovely son donghyuck you guys probably wondering why we need both of you here right? soo.. you both actually going to marry each other" your eyes widening slightly

i mean i dont really care since he's attractive but i dont even know him

"and hyuck said its fine for him."

fuck

"hunny i thought you guys know each other?" your mom ask but you shook your head.

do i?

a sigh left my lips unwillingly i nodded my head putting the half cook steak inside my mouth"as long as my parents are happy then i would too..i guess" after saying that the two parent smile brightly yet i couldn't say im happy nor sad its not like i want to but i wanna be the best daughter since my sister just passed away like 2 years ago they just have me now.

i leave the restaurant early since my friends chenle call saying that he need help taking care of daegal. i quitely sat at the bus stop its cold asf. suddenly the feeling of someone putting a jacket make my lips curve upwards "you might catch a cold" there he is smiling brightly like an angel.

lee fucking jeno stop being this cute!!

he wrapped his arm on your shoulder pushing you closer to him "still cold?" you softly chuckle shooking your head after.

"where are you going anyways?" you ask looking at him directly in the eyes "chenle said that you're going to be there thats why im here" "clingy motherfucker"  you pinched his nose making him frown.

the bus came, you both take a seat at the back. the sound of girls fangirling jeno is really unbreakable

"oh my god who is he?"
"he look so hot and cute at the same time fuck"
"is that her girlfriend ? they both look god damn gorgeous this is unfair"
"may god make me marry someone like him"

you two locked eyes before giggling after.