06

i walk towards the group of 4 girl when they see me they quickly hugged me saying how much they miss me. "hae rin-ah! you look so beautiful now" minjeong said slapping my arm playfully.

.

"and then you're going to get married in 1 week? my brain cant proses this" karina ask with her shock yet calm face "yeah probably because you're dumb" i mumble but she heard it she quickly flicked my forehead.

"ahhh" i shout making the 4 laugh "so are you guys coming or not?" "ofc eonnie why wouldn't we?" ningning said hugging my hands

-

DAY 7 before the marriage

it was raining outside and i still couldn't believe im going to get married. im now in the KN CAFE my sister boyfriend own this cafe so i often go there to get free food when im hungry.

"haerin whats wrong you look down?" kun ask putting a plate of pancake and 3slice of blueberry pie beside me "eat you look skinny" he said patting my head. "now now young lady spill the tea?"

"im going to get married.. no more single life" i whined pushing my head back almost making me fall on my butt.

"calm down, you should be happy that you finally have a boyfriend your sister always told me that you hate those couple life" he giggle "really?" kun nodded his head going back to the counter taking something out from the drawer.

"here your sister made this" he passed the bracelet on her hands. she look at it in aww
"its...beautiful" she smile putting the bracelet beside her childhood bracelet

"i love it" she muttered, she shove the pancake in her mouth with a grin on her face "this taste the same

"i love it" she muttered, she shove the pancake in her mouth with a grin on her face "this taste the same..." tears were threatening to fall but she hold it."ofc why would i change the love of my life recipe?" they both chuckle

'we miss you kim han na' they thought