018

haerin role her body all over the bed feeling bored after scrolling on her phone for hours. she sigh taking out her diary that she always bring anywhere. she put her hand on the last page seeing an envelope sticking on it."what is this?" feeling curious she quickly open the envelope seeing a note inside it.

to kim i mean LEE haerin
i love you so much that my mind always ended up having your beautiful face. baby? i hope you still remember our promise and i promise my whole entire life to take care of you till im dead and ill make sure no one can take you away from me you forever LEE HAECHAN alright? i swore the every star on the universe that you are the only girl that i want in my life and lastly i love you and only you my beautiful angel.

-hc

her smile never leave her face seeing the note she quickly take a picture of it "im going to save this forever" she close the book sticking the note on the first page of her note.

-

"aww when are you going to visit us again haerin?" jungwoo said pushing the gir for a hug but haechan stop him. "hmm i dont know" she sigh "but i promise maybe we'll visit when we're free right?" haechan nodded. they bid the couple a last goodbye but without they knowing a tall figure follow them on the back.

a hand hold haerin hand making her and hyuck stop from walking she quickly turn her head seeing her cousin "haerin" he said putting a smile face immediately. "sungchan! what are you doing here?"

"im going back to seoul oh and who is this?" sungchan ask while eyeing the guy up and down "my husband" she said clinging her arm to him. haechan smile pecking her forehead. "o-oh aunty did told me that you're married like last week"

they ended up sitting together on the plane, the two chuckled seeing how shocked their face was "so what did you do now?" hyuck intertwined their hand, she tried to stay calm when haechan suddenly being clingy to her "erm im manager on HC"

sungchan crossed his arm eyes landing on the figure beside her who was hugging her like a koala. he rolled his eyes seeing how clingy the boy are "can you stop hugging her let the poor girl breathe jeez"

hyuck clicked his tongue. eyes darted into him while his hands still wrapped around her waist "why are you jealous? then find a girlfriend dude she's my wife" he rolled his eyes hugging her tightly. haerin on the other side was laughing in the inside seeing how hyuck look so pissed.