023

"and who tell you to leave?" his stern voice made her let out a quite whimper, slowly looking up to meet his eyes again. "im sorry i really am i promised that i wont call you anymore" she said before leaving him alone.

haerin was about to enter the elevator when haechan dragged her back inside the room. he kneeled down seeing how teary haerin eyes was "hey dont cry"

"im sorry" she mumble, haechan nodded his head "aish baby stop crying please?" he wipe the tears that scroll down her eyes gently with his thumb. "and.. i forgive you i was just jo- ARGHHH BABY!" haerin smacked him on his abdomen "damn baby i never knew you work out" haechan said making the girl punch him again "why the fuck you lie?"

"i told you i was just joking but i never knew you're going to believe me. babe should i be a actor?" haechan finally let out a warm smile caressing the girl hair softly.

"im going to kill you with my own bare hand" haerin said walking away but haechan grabbed her by her waist pulling her closer to him. "ok ok my love of my life im sorry okay? i love you!" he said while pecking the girl lips.

"you dont want to say i love you back?" "i love you too bitch!" haerin said snuggling her head on hyuck chest. he chuckle kissing her cheek softly. "come on let me feed my baby, lets go" he intertwined their hand as they both quickly went to the cafeteria where the other worker ate.

"hyuck? can i go to jeno office please i haven't seen him for a while? you can go first" haechan let out a sigh before nodding his head. she smile gaving him a long press kiss on his lips.

haerin knock on the wooden door "come in" she put a cheeky smile opening the door with such a force making the door slammed open loudly "oof sorry for that anyways IM HERE YOU DONKEY!"

jeno stare at her for a second before giving the girl his usual eye smile "AWW ITS BEEN AWHILE SINCE I LAST SAW THAT SMILE" she said hugging him. "did you eat lunch yet?" he shook his head still wearing his cute smile "lets eat with hyuck then!"

-

"i thought we're going to eat together only?" haechan said still staring at the guy beside haerin "hey hey hey?! dont fight infront of the food"

"oh, i should get you some kimchi jen wait here" haerin stood up from the sit but get dragged again by haechan "just sit here he have his own leg and hand he can go take his own kimchi" haechan spoke in monotone clearly annoyed at how she act towards jeno.

the two ended up having a stare contest, haerin sigh putting her chopstick down "hyuckie!" a voice shout haerin and the two stare at now the short hair girl "oh my god i was searching for you!" she said taking a sit beside haechan.

"oh and im xiao minlin her!" she excitedly said towards the two who now stare at her like they wanna ripped the girl throat off "no one cares" haerin said rolling her eyes "hyuckie look at her! she's rude at me!"

haerin was waiting for haechan to push the girl away but nothing came. she stood up from her seat "yah lee jeno can you bring me back home i feel disgusted"

sigh im sorry im taking out the ugly bitch card out so the story doesn't feel lame. 😔✋🏻