020

the sunlight stream int the bedroom through the large window.it didn't bother the girl since she's too lazy and sleepy.

"baby?" a deep rasphy voice said beside her knowing that it was her husband. "hmm?" she answered eyes still close.

"wake up please its 10am already" he spoke stroking the girl hair so he can see her face better. "hmm its still early..you should go eat breakfast first" she said hugging his body. hyuck let out a soft chuckle before patting the girl back.

"i want to have my breakfast with my baby" haechan said while laying his head on the girl chest. "alright clingy monster" she mumble.

"did you take shower yet?" she opened her eyes only to see hyuck with his messy hair "should we take shower together?" the girl punch him playfully before pushing the comforter off her.

they come out with a matching outfit holding hands. the maids quickly bow their head as soon as they see them "good morning mr lee and mrs lee"

"mrs lee?" she said while giggling. "uuuu pancake!" she ran taking a seat immediately seeing the food looking like a 10 star hotel. hyuck giggle putting a pancake inside his spoon onto the girl mouth "thanks babe!"

"babe?"hyuck stop muching his food looking at the girl shocked "oof"

-

"are you that excited ?" haerin nodded her head without hesitation the guy only laugh while ruffling her hair softly. "where should we go first?"

"ice cream!" she shout holding the guy hands tightly making him wince "hehe sorry im just too excited."

haerin sat beside the window taking a quick glance on hyuck who now bringing one big cup of ice cream. "baby calm down"  he smile seeing how the girl quickly dig in the ice cream "im going to take tissues ok?" she nodded her head.

"haechan?"

"oh hyung? what are you doing here?" haechan said while doing their bro handshake "oh im buying minlin a ice cream how about you?"

haechan point towards a single girl beside the window who biting her ice cream spoon happily "my wife" xiaojun nodded his head taking a quick glance outside "take care of her i dont want minlin to see her" hyuck paused for a second before nodding his head.

haechan came wiping his wife mouth slowly "auuu calm down the ice cream doesn't have feet to walk away" he shook his head looking at his wife with lovely eyes.