012

"hyuck! can we go to the beach?" she ask while jumping slightly but the next thing he did make her heart hurt he ignored her.

auch..

"haerin-ah why are you standing here?" taeyong ask putting one of his arm on the girl shoulder. she shook her head before leaving the elder to her shared bedroom.

"its raining" she quitely chuckle feeling calm, she laid her had on the head rester thingking about the boy "why he keep ignoring me?" she sigh "yah this is all arranged married you're going to divorce in two years anyways.."

little did she know hyuck was there inside the bathroom listening to her word until he heard a small snore coming out from the girl lips. he leave the room feeling guilt rushing up his body.

waking up at the sound of bird chipping she look at her right side seeing no one "did he sleep last night?" she thought of making the boy a breakfast so she plopped out from the comforter rushing to the bathroom.

walking down the stairs she caught someone sleeping on the couch and it turn out to be hyuck she smile at herself going closer to his body "hyuck? go sleep on the bed" she shake his body softly. the moment he open his eyes he quickly push the girl "stop touching me" he rolled his eyes going straight to their shared bedroom slamming the door shut.

auch..

she sigh going to the kitchen with a frown on her face feeling sad. "what did i do? did he agreed to this marriage thing just to hurt my heart? at least can he be nice??" she mumble, she stop cursing the boy when she heard someone clearing his throat "o-oh hey jae" "good morning" he said while giggling. "too."

"want me to help?" jaehyun ask standing beside the girl. "ermm yeah can you cut the scallions "that's it?" she nodded "what do you want to cook?" he ask while washing the veggies "kimchi jigae"

-

"ok everything done thanks jae!" she said putting the plate on the dining table "your welcome, ill wake the others" she nodded her head filling her cup a coffee "erm tasty.." soon the 9 boys came with messy hair and some yawning "yow dude did you cook this?" the girl smile nodding her head motioning them to sit "oh and jaehyun help me too" the guy keep cheering but they stop when they see donghyuck glaring them.

soon after they finish eating jungwoo and doyoung volunteer to was the plate. she sat on the bed reading the massage she get from her friends a smile crept on her face seeing all the lovely word she get. she turn her head seeing hyuck in all black picking his wallet and phone "oh where are you going?" she ask while smiling "none of your fucking business and can you stop annoying me? just fucking stop with your slut self" he once again slammed the door shut.

slut.. what did i even do to him