028

Haechan drove back to their mansion only to see the girl packing her things "haerin stop" he said feeling annoyed "stop about what?" She crossed her arm around her chest her eyes slowly looking up to see him pushing his hair in frustration "can you stop with your childish self? We're just a FUCKING friend no more than that and what you jealous?"

"Jealous? FUCKING YES friend? I never thought someone that already married can cling onto other girl 'clingy as fuck' I thought its you?" She let out a scoffed tightening her grip om the luggage "I WAS JUST ACTING- did you really think I cheated on you?" He said in disbelief "and hwat about you with jeno? You guys hug and everything"

"Haechan.... I have feelings dont you know that? you said 'dont worry bout her' and why wouldn't i? Look what just happen" Tears falling down her cheeks nonstop "you said you'll never hurt but here we are fighting again" she choked out taking her jacket before stomping outside.

She punched the steering wheel letting her tears fall down. She quickly drove the car to jaemin apartment knowing that's the only safest place for her to stay without other getting worry she know well that hyuck might go to chenle house that's why she choose jaemin. Knocking on the door rapidly.

The door finally opened, getting greet by messy hair jaemin who now yawning "who the f- oh haerin- haerin?!" He quickly went to the girl taking her luggage inside the house. He keep calling her name but she stay silent making him frown. "What's wrong?"

He sigh putting a cup of coffee down on the table "is it him? Did he do something bad again?" Jaemin eyes turn dark his smile is no longer on his face "do you want me to kill him."

Silence

He put the mint hoodie he always wear around the girl small figure letting the spark of warm linger around her body "wear that or ill chop donghyuck head for you" he once again sigh now resting his head on his palm "yah kim haerin" his deepened his voice making the girl lash out from her little world "o-oh what?"

"Who did this to you" the girl gulp down seeing jaemin with his intimidating face "is it him again?" She sigh shooking her head "there's nothing" she said now staring at her mobile phone that place on the glass table infront of them coincidentally hyuck name suddenly popped out.

She stares at the green and red button rethinking if she should answer or not she let out a sigh putting the hood on her head not wanting to pick up the phone. the phone keep ringing making jaemin pick the phone up and start clicking the green button.

"Hello" he said in cold tone clearly annoyed at her bff husband for being such a dick. The thought of hyuck being in accident worried her. "O-oh uhm I believe your friend had fallen asleep can you please oick him up? We kinda want to close our bar now" a unfamiliar girl's voice talked through his phone "okay" jaemin said before closing the phone

Haerin felt a wave of relief knowing that nothing bad happen to him yeah she's mad but that doesn't mean she wasn't worried about him anymore. "Want me to take him?" Jaemin sudden voice shake her out from her thought.

imagine seeing protective jaemin with his rest bitch face ooof cant relate 😩✋🏻

anyways i kinda want to make bad ending 👹