021

"hyuck" he hummed letting the girl continued eyes still darted on the road. "can we visit chenle house? i kinda shout at him like last week and now he didn't want to talk to me" haerin crossed her arm on her chest while pouting "what did you do hmm?" haechan softly caressed her hand"i mean its not my fault i shout at him because he answered the call like 'what do you want?!' so i shout at him because im mad" hyuck let out a chuckle before nodding his head.

haerin rang the bell a few times before seeing a blone headed guy opening the door "who a-"

"yah zhong chenle!" haerin shout pushing the door open wildly "what?!" they continue blickering while haechan took a seat beside jaemin who focus on the movie "are they always like this?" haechan ask jaemin nodded his head giving the boy a bowl of popcorn.

"DID YOU KNOW I FEEL LONELY BECAUSE YOU DIDNT REPLY MY CHAT?!" haerin shout rolling her eyes "ITS NOT MY PROBLEM THAT YOURE JUST TO ANNOYING!" they continue fighting. the two boy sat there unbothered.

"FINE IM SOWLLYYYY!" chenle shout haerin ran to haechan taking a sit beside him while crossing her arms.

"yah kim haerin im sowly!" chenle said flickering the girl head. "bitc-"

-

"hyuck why cant i go to work!" she winced rolling her body in the soft mattress "cause i dont want you to be busy like me i want you to always have time for me but.. if you wanna come visit you surely can and if you wanna go out or hang out i only give the permission when its chenle or those 4 girl you always call at midnight" she hummed as response feeling her eyelids getting heavy.

"good night my angel" he said before tugging the comforter around her while hugging the girl tightly.