015

2 days later

"so hae rin how do you know haechan? he never told us he have a girlfriend other than minlin" she shrugged her shoulder while her hand scrolling through hwr youtube feed. normally hae rin would love to spend her day doing nothing but now since mark and her kinda close for this past 2 days she spent so much time with him.

as she was scrolling through youtube one video caught her eyes 'ignoring my husband for 3 days' she thought it would be a great idea.

he always ignored me so this would be fun to do as a payback or revenge right?

she thought her eyes glistened up at the thought of how hyuck would react. "but i dont think he would care" she sigh putting the device back on her pocket. "should i?"

"should you what?" both of their head turn to the voice seeing haechan holding ice cream and snack. he passed the ice cream to the girl

"nothing" she put a spoonful of caramel and salt ice cream on her mouth feeling the cold ice cream lingering on her mouth making her lips curve into a smile "ok then" hyuck said sitting beside her.

since when he like to sit beside me?

she put the ice cream down seeing how haechan sit really close like too close "can you move your butt away? stop taking all the space jeez" haechan chuckle snicking his arm around her shoulder "i thought you like it?" he said making her heart beat faster than ever.

she put her hands on her chest feeling the hit rise up "are you sick?!" hyuck said seeing the girl face looking like a complete tomato. "no! its just too hot in here now move i need some air"she push the guy away but he still sat there not moving an inches.

god damn it.

"erm- oh what do you wanna e-eat" she said trying to not stutter "you" she quickly ran to their bedroom feeling her heart beat getting faster again "oh my god what's wrong with him?" she push the door shut after hearing him chuckle.

ooo its getting all lovely dovey already 🤡