016

"stop staring at me god damn it" haechan chuckle as he push the comforter off from her face "its not my problem that my wife looking too beautiful" she sigh "what do want?"

"you"

"stop joking around hyuck im indeed serious right now why are you suddenly being all nice after you doomed me cursing me like- are you just going to play my heart? am i that annoyin-" she close her mouth when haechan suddenly peck her lips. "good night" he mumble pushing the girl body onto him. she sigh feeling defeated by his sudden move.

"are you on drug?" she close her eyes going back to her dreamland.

-
"lets break up"

haerin froze on her track,hands trembling after he said those words.

"what d-do you mean? d-did i do so-something bad?" her voice cracked, she hold her tears. jeno on side was watching her but he didn't want to interrupt haerin and haechan conversation.

"meet me at the par-"

"so you cheated on me?" she cut him off, bitting her lips anxiously. "i know jeno was there ask him to bring you here" he said before ending the call. her legs gave up on her as her body quickly fall on the cold floor making a thud. she quitely sobs letting all her tears that she's been holding fell.

jeno came to her hugging her small body "shushhh" he patted the girl back softly feeling his shirt soak in tears. "bring me to the park" she said pushing the boy body slowly.

jeno's gaze showed how worried he looked but he still drove the car heading to the park that she mentioned before.

"do you want me to come with you?" jeno ask after parking the car she shook her head quickly leaving the car.

she fastened her speed when she see a tanned guy sitting on the bench. she inhaled deeply trying to control her emotions. he stood when she see the girl standing infront of him

"im so-"

"2 minute explanation and we're done" she boldly said feeling her emotion filled with anger and sadness. both of them held each other gaze.

haechan cleared his throat breaking the eye contact. he felt guilty and bad but he have no choice.

-

a tears left her eyes immediately "i wonder what her dream was" haechan said while watching the uncontrollable tears falling from the girl eyes.

she let out a gasp opening her eyes onlt to see haechan already staring at her "its just a dream but why does it feel so real?" she thought letting out a sigh.

"what's wrong baby?"