026

the movie ended, letting the two to do whatever they want. haerin lay on the bed scrolling through youtube slowly getting bored with the video. she took a glance on hyuck who still focused with his game wearing headphones while giving an instruction to mark or maybe the other since she kinda hear mark laughing.

she sigh getting up from the bed heading to the kitchen to have some snack. "hmm... wait! i think i put my gummy bear inside the fridge!" she widened her eyes only to see her gummy bear missing. "who the fuck eat my gummy bear?" she mumble still searching for the gummy bear.

"its gone..." she frowned letting herself fall on the floor dramatically "who ate it!!!" she shout messing her hair in frustration. she took a glance on haechan who eyes still darted on the monitor screen. its been 3 and half hours since he played the games and throughout this 3 and half hour he didn't even took any glance on her.

"haerin? who i only know game" she rolled her eyes "but i want some snacks..." she once again looked at haechan as she know that he would never look at you or even talked to you when he's playing game.

"babe." she called him slowly and he just hummed as response "can we go buy something like snacks to eat..." he raised his eyebrows eyes still glued on the computer screen "im still gaming haerin just buy it later."

is he mad ? why did he call me haerin and not baby?

she bite her bottom lips inhaling and exhaling deeply before walking towards him boldly making him take a quick glance on her. "i say not now-" his words was cutte off when haerin suddenly place her arm on his neck slowly sitting on his lap.

"what are you doing?" he asked in a deep husky voice looking at her for a second "sitting on your lap because you didn't want to give your attention to me?" you said head resting on his chest.

he just ket the girl be and continued to focus his game. after a few seconds he let out a loud groan making the girl flinch at his sudden voice "why?.. did you lose?..oh fuck.. sorry" as she were about to stand up he immediately stopped her from leaving by wrapping his arm around her waist. you gulped down seeing haechan already looking at your with his dark brown eyes.

"no i won i just get a little distracted because of my big baby" he chuckled while his other hand gently pushing the stray pieces of hair behind her ear.

"you want my attention huh?" he asked making the girl cheeks hitting up "n-no i- i think chenle just c-call me l-like a few minutes ago y-yeah i should-" she wanted to get off from him but the guy wrapped his arm around her making her sit back on his lap. "hmm but chenle was playing game with me though" he leaned closer until she could feel his breath fanning against her neck.

fuck you zhong chenle

he pressed his lips on her tightening his grip on the girl waist as he deepened the kiss. he pulled out pecking her reddened cheek "you're cute when you're blushing" she was still shocked at the sudden kiss.

"you want some snacks right? sure we'll buy it after i finish one more round okay?" he curved a smile still wrapping his arm around her waist. he peck her lips taking putting the dumbfounded girl on the bed "y-you said you're going to p-play one more round?"

he shook his head "its you"