𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘯 ➟𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯

➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘂𝗽, 𝗜 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼

➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠

"WHAT THE HELL ?! DRAKEN TURNED INTO A GIRL!!" Takemichi yells out looking as you turn around with the the signature dark patterned cardigan that was big on your body.

"Mitchi, hey" you toss the wrench you were working with to the tool box beside the bike you were working on. "Let me finish this up right quick and I'll pack up." You turn around grabbing another tool finishing up what you needed to do.

"(Y/n) !!!!" Takemichi's eyes water seeing you in front of him. He was in the past where you weren't in prison. Where he was alive. Where everyone was fine for the time being.

"Hey you alright out here ?" Draken rushes to the door looking outside seeing you get up from the side walk. "Yea. Just cry baby over here watering the plants" you point with towards Takemichi who was next to a pretty flower garden while his tears landing on the dirt they were planted in.

"Wait this isn't Draken's place..."

"of course it's not. This is my place. Don't worry you won't get beaten up by my older brother."

"Either way y'all have to go to short stacks place ,right ? I'll catch up with you guys later. I have to go pick up some pieces for this baby. Oh here thanks for letting me borrow this" you hand back the cardigan back to the rightful owner.

"Didn't want your brother getting on you for what the back of your shirt says. I need you alive after all" Draken turns you around to show the words printed on the back of your shirt that said: suck my balls

"But have you seen the front of it ??? It has my name in the middle of it , in small letters. I say this is the ultimate shirt I've ever had. It's a small reminder that Baji is with me in a way." You lower your voice at the last part

"Hahhh ?? Baji-san ? You knew him ???"

"Knew each other too well for my liking. Those were actually the first words Baji said to (y/n). Got into a whole argument cause he bumped into her. She told him to   kiss her ass and he responding with saying 'suck my balls, dimwit' " Draken explains walking away getting a head start to Mikey's house

"Make sure to change that shirt (y/n). I'll say hi to Emma for you." As soon as the name Emma dropped out , your smile faltered. Takemichi didn't miss this at all. He knew Emma liked Draken and knew you and Draken were close but he noticed the small things you'd do with no hesitation for Draken. Not as extreme as Emma's actions but small ones that Draken truly did appropriate.