𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 ➟𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯

➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠

➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠

The words fall out your lips like a waterfall. The water of it crashing down into the rocky bottom. The rocks being Draken and the crash being the sound of his heart shattering.

He never saw this day coming. The day the sight of your eyes watering up and tears rolling down your face and you making your way to the room to gather your things to leave him behind.

How did this all start ? It started from the beginning. The beginning of his love for Emma. His love for her grew but he never got to express it to her. He found comfort in you so he decided to give love a try once again with you but Emma never left his mind - never once.

Almost two years later and he still continued this fraud of a relationship, thinking he loved you. To you it wasn't what he thought. You saw the way he looked at you and how he used to looked at Emma. He looks at you with longing. As if he was imaging you to be the blonde girl. He looked at her with a different set of eyes. He would look at her with love and all of the above.

You also noticed that when she was alive he would treat her with respect and devotion. While he treated you like an object. An object that he would compare to Emma - who to him was everything.

Today was suppose to be a happy day. Where you two would celebrate your two year mark. Sadly that wouldn't happen.

As soon as he stepped into the house he started comparing something Emma would have done while you did another. This being your last straw, you set down the knife you were using to cut meat to cook for tonight's anniversary dinner. Slamming your hands on the marble counter you look directly at him.

"Emma this. Emma that. Emma would have taken us out to eat. Emma would have gotten a pink set of nails. Emma would have loved to go there or here !! I don't give a shit about Emma, Draken !! I'm not Em..ma" your voice falters at the end.

"T-that's not what I meant" Draken protests but you knew that wasn't true.

"Then what did you mean !? I'm not stupid Draken. I see the way you've looked at me. I hate you for that. I hate you because you stuck around for two years with fake feelings to get over with what you felt for her. You've never truly loved me. You've only ever given me empty promises and meaningless words. And I hate you because I love you so much that I stayed thinking that you'd grow out of that love" your words fall out like an angry waterfall, down to a rocky surface where the mist of the water spreads in the air.

"But I do love you" Draken makes his way around the counter to try and hold you but you smack his arms away and step back.

"No you don't. You love her not me. I'm tired of you comparing me to her. It has made me feel as if I've done something wrong when in reality all I've tried to do was to get you to love me for me."

You make your way into the room gathering up your things and stuffing them into a suitcase. Draken hearing you rummage around the room - he goes in there trying to stop you "y/n !! Baby please ! I do love you. Emma will always have a special place in my heart but you are the person I really love" Draken pleads but his words were not going to butter you up anymore.

"Then convince your heart that you do love me - because your mind says one thing while your heart says another" your words continue to flow like crashing water into that same rocky surface eroding the shine off of the rocks.

Closing up the suitcase you make your way out the room passing him. Draken grabs you pulling you into a hug - however that makes you break into tears. Pushing him back with all the strength you could muster up you fight your way out his gasp to let him see your tainted face. To show him what he had caused. That the tears streaming down your face here of his cause.

"She's dead,Draken. You need to accept that and move on. She's not here anymore and neither will I" you grab your things and make it out the door leaving him standing in front of the now closed door.

He now realizes that he did love you. He always had but the memory of Emma was what was holding him back from ever loving you the proper way you should have always been loved.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗪𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀, 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗺𝘆 𝗧𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗜'𝗺 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝗼𝗳 ♡

𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 ♡