𝘉𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 ➟𝘚𝘩𝘶𝘫𝘪.𝘏

➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠

➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠ 𝗕𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄/𝗝𝗼𝗻𝗮𝘀 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀

𝗕𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝘆
𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄/𝗝𝗼𝗻𝗮𝘀 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙘𝙧𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙢𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 🥴
➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠

Four months had passed by pretty quickly with him. The love was starting to bloom from both parties as time went on. Being in each other's company just felt right.

He had spotted you back when you two were teens. Out of everyone , you were the one that never really cared if he was a delinquent or not. You'd wave or smile when you passed by him here and there but that was as far as your interaction went.

After middle school and high school everyone eventually takes different paths to life. You were one of those that completely disappeared. Not knowing where you had gone, he never forgot your sweet smile nor nice gestures.

Years passed and you met once again. After exchanging numbers and staying in touch for a year, Hanma thought it was a good idea to ask you out to catch up. That catch up date turned into actual dates. Things were going smoothly; however you felt like he was slowly pushing you away, as weeks flies by.

Looking at him sitting quietly you force yourself to talk feeling the tension in the area. There was no reason to be feeling this way especially when you were with him.

"Shuji ? Is something wrong ?"

Turning to look at you he smiles not wanting to say what was in his mind. Your pretty face and personality always mesmerized him. Always having something new to tell him about your days and teach him new things without words when it came to love. He wasn't used to the feeling of being loved. He loved the feeling. He loved the idea of love , he loved you and still does.

Being the dangerous person he was he didn't want you getting involved in anything to do with gangs. From fights to murder - he wasn't about to risk the person he cherished the most.

He was at the top of Toman now. Kisaki being the leader and him the right hand man everything seemed perfect. However that looming feeling of having you around scared him.

"I think we should part ways here, (Y/n)" his words reach your ears making you turn in confusion. Was this why he had been pushing you away ?

"There's no reason for you to be here. Find someone that'll treat you better." He gets up adjusting his glasses. Reaching out you grab the sleeve of his suit. He raises a brow in question - you let go feeling his sharp gaze, gaze down at you.