𝘓𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘹𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ➟𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘻𝘶.𝘏

Tired, sleepy and sore

Tired, sleepy and sore. That's all his body told him. His body ached from shooting down rivals and doing hard labor at the Bonten hide out. Teasing Ran and Rindou one last time before taking his leave, the sleepy feeling starts to kick in.

"Go home - why are you still here ?!" Kokonoi shouts
"Worried about me, now are we ?"

"No. I don't want you here if you're tired. If you're tired you don't have the energy to make money so GO HOME !"
Sanzu says his 'byes' and heads home feeling the need to crash into bed and let the pillow take him into a deep slumber. Today was just work,work and more work. No time to rest and to add on to the work, he went home late from overworking himself with making sure to get all tasks done.

Once home he tries his best to put away his gun and shoes then drags his feet to where you were in the kitchen starting dinner up. "Welcome back" you shut the fridge with your hip - a smile adorning your face as you set down the things needed.

He gives you a lazy kiss and tries to hug you but his arm shoots him a pulling pain when he tries to raise his arm around you. "Go take a bath. I'll start the food. Should be done after you get dressed again" you push him to your shared room and shut the door giving him a bit more privacy and some quiet.

Doing as you had said, Sanzu goes into the bathroom to see the tub already filled up with bubbles and the faint scent of lavender escaping the water as he makes his way into the tub. The water was still warm and his tense muscles slowly start to unravel.

He stays in the water until it runs cold. The Epsom salt you had added to the water had fully done it's job of calming his body little for the thirty minutes he was in. Dressing back up he puts on sweat pants and a simple shirt to make his way back out the room.

"I can help you with something" he offers his help but his voice trails seeing that you had already plated the food. "It's fine - follow me" you grab both plates making your way to the couch with Sanzu trailing behind you.

"Let's watch something while we eat. You can choose I don't mind" you hand him his plate and the remote. "You know that reality show where the women get into fights all the time and they're from Atlanta ?" "Yea" "wanna watch that ?" You smile giving him a yes.

The show continue to roll on the screen even after you finish eating. You take the plates to the sink to forget about them for later and head back to your spot next to Sanzu. Somehow Sanzu makes his way between your legs as you sit at the length of the couch. You start to sooth your hand over his hair - twirling it with your fingers.

Getting bored of his hair you move to his shoulders making a massaging motion with both your hands making him groan from the feeling of his knotted shoulders being released from their previous knotting. You move to his head again moving your fingers in circles slowly soothing him to a calm state of mind after a hectic work day.

His eyes peak open to stare at the women on the television. He wasn't watching them but looking as he dazed off into his own thoughts. You had made a calming bath for him. You made dinner and now you were massaging him. He grabs your hands making you furrow your eyebrows. "Was I being too hard ?"

"Thank you" he looks at you. Even if you looked upside down - his eyes met with yours. "Thank you for helping me destress after today's long work day. Truly am lucky ta have you" he kisses your wrists then nuzzles into your hands.

"Don't worry about it. It's the least I could do. You left at four today. The sun wasn't even out" you lean down to kiss his hairline letting him know that you'd be there, always and however long you needed to help him forget about Bonten and it's problems.

 The sun wasn't even out" you lean down to kiss his hairline letting him know that you'd be there, always and however long you needed to help him forget about Bonten and it's problems