𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ➟𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢.𝘒

REQUEST

Kazutora x chubby reader [timeskip]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"I love you" are the muffled words that come out of his mouth as he hides his face in between your neck and shoulder.

His arms circle around you while you're behind the counter at Drakens shop. You worked at the shop as his receptionist. Where you run the cash register and help customers with regular customer needs.

"I do too but let's let me go, yes ? I'm at work and don't want people walking in and thinking this isn't a bike shop" you tickle his side to try to weaken his grasp on your ass.

"These jeans make you look hot as fuck" he tries to butter you up and let you give him a little more time to be with you.

" Y/n ? Can you get me that new part off out the storage for me ?" You hear Inui call out while Draken walks in to see you turn around and get your ass smacked.

"Hane !!" You turn back to push him - embarrassed that Draken had to see that. But Draken was more that relaxed. He knew that Kazutora loved you and your body. And that meant that Kazutora would get all the touches he could get in.

"I don't care y/n. It's just the dumbass being himself." He shakes his head chuckling to himself.

Grabbing the things you were asked to get, you excused yourself making it to Inui. "Thanks" the blond smiles up at you from his kneeling position in front of the bike he was working on.

"Nice outfit" he compliments making you blush. It made you blush simply because deep down you thought the outfit choice of today wouldn't be a hit but it fit your body perfectly.

"It fits her well. The shirt compliments her upper body while the pants her thighs" Kazutora walks in a little jealous at Inui complimenting you.

"Yea it does. Makes her hips pop out even more" Draken digs into Kazutora's jealousy, making the male wrap an arm around you and squeezing it a little.

A menacing feel radiates off of him and he seems like a cat ready to pounce on the two males and scratch their eyes out.

Laughing, Draken shakes his head "calm down Kazutora . It ain't that serious"

"Yea. Y/n does look really good today but we aren't going to take her from ya". Inui's lips curve into a small smile

"Y'all better not try it. All this beauty is mine". Your boyfriend grabs onto your plump side making you scoot closer to him so your cheek and his were smushed together.

"Ooookay then" you hold you laugh in, finally getting out Kazutora's grip and bushing him back to the counter you were at.

"Don't leave me, here....all alone" he says giving you puppy eyes.

"I won't. I'm just getting a chair" you pull up a chair that supported you back, knowing you'd be sitting down for a while

And here he is again. Latching himself onto you, Kazutora can't help but roam his hands around you body.

"I love you, doll"

"Mhm I bet you do" you giggle in between words when he passes his hand over your tickle spot.

➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠
REMEMBER TO VOTE