𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 ➟ 𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢.𝘒

➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝗞𝗮𝘇𝘂𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗮

Being bored gave you the bright idea to walk into your bathroom - dig through your drawers - grab some elastics, a hair brush, some styling hair products and walk over to your long term boyfriend who was on his phone in the living room.

"Hey baby" Kazutora looks up from his screen to see you walk to the couch and dump everything on it before running to get a spray bottle with water.
"......y/n,sweetheart ?" He calls out to you , waiting for you to expose your plan.

Sitting on the couch, now with everything you needed you open up your legs and pat the space between them. Him getting the wrong idea -  he shoots you a devious smirk making his into your legs starting to pull down your pants "Didn't know you were that horny" he kisses your knee only for you to knee his chin.

"No. Stop being nasty. I wanted to play 'round and do your hair. And for me to do so , I need you to sit between my legs, on the floor" you answer making his dick limb. "How cruel 😞" he sighs but obliges to your request.

"As much as I love your bun and the pieces of hair you let fall from it, I want to try new hairstyles" you say starting to carefully tug the elastic band out his hair.

Spraying water around his head to dampen his hair you start to massage in the hair products to brush his hair out before anything. Feeling your fingers work in the hair cream, Kazutora puts his phone down rolling his eyes a little at how good it felt. At one point he dozed off from how relaxed he was.

He became fully awake again when you parted his hair into sections to brush it and once that first knot you brushed over, came in - he automatically pushes you away, wincing at the pain.

You not caring if it hurt, you continue the task until fully done and him interlocked between your legs so he wouldn't move. Content that he was between your legs, he squeezes them to entertain himself while taking some pictures of himself and angling the camera so you'd be in it as well.

Posting a picture on his story with you concentrated on his hair and him shooting up a peace sign, he lets those who watch his story know that he was a participant in your non existent hair salon .

Brushing and sectioning plus tying - you finish up the hair style, making sure his highlights were still noticed even though they were brushed back. Giving it a last look of approval, you smile at you work. Tapping Kazutora's shoulder, you indicate to him that you were done.

You lead him into the bathroom to stand in front of the mirror to show him the end result. "Damn you made me look hot" Kazutora turn his head to look a the side profile of his hair and smiles - complimenting you.

Looking at him in the mirror you notice something was missing. "Ahh hair clips!!" You pull out two snapping hair clips and slide them into his hair to finish off the look. "There" your smile brights up the bathroom making Kazutora kiss you.

"Now you're ready to do our baby girl's hair, love"

"We don't have kids. Hane"

"Oh but we will ~ best believe we will". He sing songs, already imaging you do your future kids hair.

➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠

Stay safe and take care 🏃🏻‍♀️