𝘐𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ➟𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘶.𝘏

➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗦𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀

There was no reason for you to be in this situation. Why was it that everything you tried to plant never grew ? It pissed you off that you couldn't do anything about it except move on with the hurt.

Everything was moving perfectly but all of a sudden you see your beloved boyfriend on a bed with a terminal illness that he was just now telling you about. He knew that this would hurt you, so he decided to keep it to himself and never say a word.

His brother even though he didn't care for much, he cared enough to pressure his brother into telling you many times but Rindou never budged. Cornering him was what all Ran could do but Rindou still kept the information to himself.

"I'm sorry but he's slowly losing the battle" the doctor responds to the sad look you gave him. To say the least he felt bad that he was the one to tell you the news of your boyfriends illness. He just wanted you to understand but never thought his words would cost this much. For your heart to completely shatter.

Ran sitting next to you, he squeezes your shoulder trying to comfort you. Bonten let him take the time being off. Kakucho was the one to suggest it and Mikey understanding the feeling of dread, he agreed to the brother taking time off.

"I'll be fine" Rindou gives you a smug grin. Tears filling up your eyes again you knew better than to believe his words. Though you had faith in any type of recovery, the doctors made it clear that there was no making it out alive.

Two days pass and you show up to the hospital only to see the man you had loved for more than two years slowly fade. "Rin please" you beg holding both his limb hands. Kissing them - your tears roll down your cheeks seeing him rest peacefully. The last words he ever said were "In another life, we'll be the most happiest". His final words were what you held him to. You hoped that your souls would once more, meet again.

Present day

Walking along the street in front of fancy luxury stores with many others surrounding you, you get lost in window shopping that you didn't notice someone walking your way.

When you turn around to look in front of you, all you see is a shoulder and that's where your face hit softly. Blinking a few times to get yourself together, You look up at the man. "I'm so sorry - I got so into looking at the stores display that I didn't notice". The man shrugs it off with a light smile, picking up your purse that had fallen when you collided into him.

"Ah. Don't worry about. I was in a rush that I didn't see you as I was approaching" he looks down to see a small pin on your purse that made his memory click into place.

"Your purse, y/n" He says handing you the bag by its loops. "Hm ? I never told you my...name" you look up to get a good view of him to only see the bi-colored hair that you remembered from somewhere and glasses that someone you used to know would wear when he didn't want to wear contacts.

Your mind processing everything, the man gets anxious thinking you wouldn't remember. After few seconds you also had that moment of realization. Eyes welling with happy tears - you charge into his arms clinging on to him. The love you once felt for him surged back into you.

"I told ya that we'd meet again. , didn't I ? Had me nervous, thinking you wouldn't remember me"

"Rindou shut up"

"I'm sorry for never telling you about my illness" Rindou whispers into your ear with his embrace tightening.

"Ran had said that he tried everything for you to tell me. Never thought he was the type to do that" you chuckle a short laugh before pulling back to kiss his lips.

"It took us a long ass time to find each other once again. Baby this will be the life where we can be together for a long, long time" He cups your face in his hands and dries your tears with the pads of his thumbs.

"Y/n ...let's get married. I was planing to propose to you but...you know"

"M-married ?"

"Yea. We can get married, buy a house, have kids and all that. I know we barely just found one another again but I just can't wait" he kisses your forehead smiling internally - happy that destiny let him find the person he loved the most.

➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠

Wasn't sure if you meant as in the bokuaka in another life universe or just the typical in another life Au. But here's this ;)