‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

✧・゚. : *. ✧・゚:* *. :・゚✧*. :・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*. *:・゚✧*. :・゚✧ ✧. ・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧. *:・゚✧. ✧・゚. : *. ✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*: ・゚✧

First things first:
⚠️𝐓𝐖⚠️:
Suicide, death, underage alcohol abuse, strong language, toxic relationships, depression.

The beginning sucks, I was like 14 when I wrote it but it gets better I swear.

I honestly think you can skip a few chapters, but I wouldn't recommend it.

This story was inspired by some Billie Eilish's songs, but I recommend you to click the link in my bio which will take you to my Spotify and there is a playlist called "Jirou" with songs I think match this story better.

I'll be writing in first person so it feels more like your pov but idk I just try to make this a pleasant experience for readers so tell me what you prefer. Also you're going to have a name it's not going to be y/n for most of the story - it's a fake name, no one knows your real name, beside a few trusted ones

I'll use they/them pronouns for the reader because I don't know your gender, dear readers シ, but if you don't like that, then you should probably choose a different fic.

Info on, well, you ig (this is not very relevant to the story so feel free to skip this part, until you see bold letters again)

Your quirk: Lilith
-Basically powers a demon would have, but the eye color changes

Color meaning:
-purple: calm
-pink: flustered
-your eye color (y/e/c): normal (like it only changes when the feeling are intense)
-red: mad
-black: seeking revenge

Strengths:
-Possession (like take someone's body and control it, think Yuu from Charlotte, yah kinda like that but for as much time as you want)
-Summon and communicate with demons
-Healing (but you can only heal yourself)
-Very good reflexes
-Good at lying
-Wings (but they only come out if you want to, like in Lucifer, yk? that series?, yah)

Weaknesses:
-Symbols of god (like holy water, crosses, priests and stuff)

Power move: you can turn into a demon (you kinda loose control, but you become very strong, think about Rin from blue exorcist, kinda like that)

I got the quirk's inspo from _.xdrawrbishhh_ on tiktok

Continue here:

My hero academia is an anime/manga —if you haven't whatched/read it yet I recommend you do so you can understand this story better, even tho it doesn't follow the plot. Also I liked it and hey, you might too, you never know— it belongs to Kohei Horikoshi, a manga artist. All the characters I mention belong to her except for the main character (✧*aka you✧*)

Alsoooo I don't know who the fanart I use belongs to sooo if it's yours tell me and I'll credit you.

Just one more thing: English is not my first language so I might make a lot of mistakes in spelling and grammar so just bare with me pls and i would actually appreciate if you corrected me so I can learn

Pls enjoy :)

✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*: ・゚✧
✧・゚. : *. ✧・゚:* *. :・゚✧*. :・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*. *:・゚✧*. :・゚✧ ✧. ・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧. *:・゚✧. ✧・゚. : *.