❥𝑺𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕

☆___________________________☆

✫★✫

We had to wake up at 4 in the fucking morning to get on the fucking bus at 5.

Luckily, I went to bed the same time as Bakugo. Which (for some reason I found surprising) is at around 8 pm.
Ah, so early! Reminds of when I was like 3 years old, happy times!

I'm sitting in the back. I like the back, far from teachers, you can't get in trouble. Although, I don't think that really matters since Aizawa is sleeping on the floor... I won't judge though, I would do the same.

For some reason I was left by myself. (#emo #sad #depression #ihavenofriends #myfriendsjustleftme #alone #suicidal)
Jirou left me for big titty girl and Mina left me for shark boy. (#deadinside #broken #allmyfriendshateme #imbetteroffalone #allmyfriendsaretoxic #fakefriends)
But hey! Guess who just sat next me!! Bird boy.

He looks very emo.
Let's make conversation!

"Hey, I'm Azrail!" I introduced myself and waited for him to do the same.

"Hi, I'm Tokoyami."

Moment of silence
"So, do you have any hobbies?" I asked the first thing that came to mind, I didn't have to make conversation, I just didn't feel like being in silence.

"I do actually, I like to read and write I guess" he said shyly

"Wow dude, that's awesome! Could I read something you wrote?"

"I'd rather if you didn't, sorry to disappoint you."

"It's ok, I understand. We all have something we don't want to share, even if it's something simple. It's nice to have something just ours"

"Thank you for understanding, most people don't."

I just smiled in response, he smiled back and we fell into a comfortable silence.
This is not what I wanted! I guess I'll just pull out my Nintendo and be happy on my own.

✫★✫

I Had fallen asleep and when I woke up I saw that Jirou was sitting next to me, listening to the low music that played in the empty bus, with her eyes closed.

"Hi?" I say wondering if I'm in a dream or something.

"Oh, hi! Did you sleep well?" She asked softly.

"Yah, but where is everyone?"

"They went ahead and are already getting settled in the rooms they offered us."

"Oh, we should go too, right?"

"Yah, let's go."

We grab our things, get out of the bus and go inside.

As soon as we get in and put our things down we get called for training.

✫★✫
(I'm so lazy that I do like 3 or 4 time skips every chapter <3 )

We finished having dinner and everyone is helping cleaning the dishes and just tidying in general.

When we were done we decided to do a fireplace and sit around it, to talk, gossip or tell stories or whatever.

Me being the new kid, everyone was expecting me to spill all my secrets or family trauma, or became friends with Deku because I'm quiet.
I don't understand why but I ain't spilling shit hehe losers.
(Plot twist you and deku are besties in the end -  fake spoiler, obv, I haven't written the end yet so idk)

We had some good laughs and shared some memories, but it all ended when mr Aizawa took the time and gathered the patience to come all the way near us and tell us to go to sleep.

✫★✫

I couldn't sleep. I checked the time.
'It's almost time'

Since it was 4am no one was awake anymore, or so I thought. As I am getting ready to sneak through the window I hear agitation outside the door.

It sounds like a fight. Crap, it's Mr Aizawa and present Mic. I don't want to listen to this - brings back trauma ;-;

I arrange my bed in a way that it looks like someone is lying on it. I used a blanket and a pillow, there was only one small pillow and that's not enough for a person my size.

I'm finally done. I grab a coat and jump out of the window, which wasn't difficult since we were on the ground floor.

I walk to the spot they told me to, following the map on my phone carefully.

Once I'm approaching I can already tell they're there. I'm excited, it's been a while!

"Hey guys!" I say as soon as they notice I'm there.

"Y/n, hii!" Greets Toga excitingly, immediately throwing herself in my arms.

"We missed you, it's not the same without you" murmurs Dabi as I pull him close for a hug.

"Oh, y/n, I missed you so much! Just kidding I never wanted you here in the first place. No, what? It's great to see you" says twice while wrapping his arms around me in a warm hug.

"Boss, Shiggy, Crusty Dusty, ma man, you not gonna say anything to your favorite?" I joke with a slight pout.

Shigaraki just rolls his eyes and asks "So, do you have any new information?"

"I do. I think that Aizawa and Mic are dating!" I say smiling.

"We don't care. Actually that's great, I've always shipped them!!" Exclaims twice.

"I knew it! I was talking about it with electric-boy the other day." Says Toga

"You talk to Denki?!" I asked shocked and surprised.

"Yah! Me and Shigaraki play video games with him."

"Is he aware of who you are?"

"Of corse not, he's as dumb as a rock" interrupted Shiggy
Danm, that's harsh!
"But that's irrelevant, when is the best time to attack?" Shiggy asks once again.

He's being a rude bitch right now but deep down we both know he loves us
"I don't fucking know, don't ask me." I say back.

"You are useless! Aren't you the one infiltrating into U.A. to tell us when, where and how to attack?"

"Am I?" I play dumb "can't recall that"

𝘼𝙣
I think it's pretty clear but, just to clarify, this chapter is telling you that you are the ua traidor.

Thanks for reading, bye ఌ