❥ 𝑵𝒂𝒎𝒆, 𝒑𝒍𝒔 📓🖊

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

°☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆°

✫★✫

Staying at the LOV was great, I was honestly needing a little break from normality. But I'm very glad to be back, I can finally be in the arms of my love!
There goes the 'don't fall in love' thing, right down the drain.

After I put my bags down in my dorm I walk towards Jirou's dorm.

I open the door without knocking since I wanted to surprise her.

I was the surprised one when I opened the door and I'm not greeted with a warm hug and a big smile. Instead, I'm greeted with the view of Jirou sitting on the floor next to her bed, crying and staring at her phone, which was laying on the floor as well and a relatively big distance was put between them.

She took a minute to acknowledge my presence.
When she did notice me, she looked straight into my eyes with her watery ones and with shock plastered on her face. She looked away almost immediately, to wipe off her tears.

I can't stand this moment anymore. I can't see her in pain.
I don't know what she's suffering from, but I'm sure as hell not letting it slide.

She turned to look at me once again. This time, her eyes were just red, not glossy and she was forcing a smile as she pulled herself off the floor to walk towards me.

As soon as she approached me enough, I feel her wrap her arms around me and bury her face on my shoulder.

I could feel her smile against my shoulder, but it was an empty smile. It held no authenticity behind it.

I wrapped my arms around her and laid my hands on her back.

My actions led her smile to slowly dissipate and turn her steady breathing into small sobs.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Nothing." She answered in a quiet voice, muffled by my shirt.

"It doesn't look like nothing. Just talk to me, so I can at least understand."

She nodded and I give her some time to calm down.

We both sat down on the bed and she started.

"I thought I was over this part of my life already, but I got a text that just proved otherwise."

"Who was the text from? What did it say?"

"It's from my ex." She answers.

"So you're telling me you're not over your ex?" I ask offended.

She laughs a bit. Oh what a sight!
"No, that's not how I meant it. He just really made me feel worthless and pathetic. I hated me when I was with him, I felt like a waste of space. A lot of stuff happened and it was never pretty and it didn't end well."

She took a moment and then continued.

"It was overall a very toxic relationship. He had no place to sleep, so he'd always take advantage of my kindness, like many did before. I got cheated on, but even then, I just couldn't leave him, I can't figure out why."

"What did the message say?"

"That he wanted to get back together, that I'm am nothing but useless slut without him and that he would find me and stuff like that. You know, the usual." I just stare at her deadpanned at her final statement.
"I'm sorry, I don't cry like this often, it just opened a few scars."

I hug her and kiss her cheek. "It's ok to cry, there's nothing you have to apologize for. You deserve the whole world." I tell her in a comforting manner.
"Now be a good girl for me and tell me his name."

She looked at me questingly. "Why do you want to know his name?"

I smile. "Nothing you have to worry about."

She keeps looking at me with a weird look.

"Fine, fine. I won't stalk him and bring justice to him. Jeez, why is that so wrong?" I say putting my hands up and we giggle for a moment.

"Oh, I have something for you." I say.

She just stares as I reach for my pocket and pull out a little box.

"Here." I say and give her the box.

"What is it?"

"Just open it and you'll know."

She starts opening it and when she realizes what it is she just says. "Oh no. You didn't have to. I have nothing to give back to you."

It was just a silver necklace that I thought she would like. I bought it yesterday when me and the league went shopping.

"You don't have to. I would be happy if you simply accepted it, your existence is enough of a gift." I tell her.

"Thank you so much!" She said putting it on before going back to hugging me.

𝘼𝙣
It's hard to describe what toxic relationships are like, mostly to people who have never been in one. Sorry if I did it wrong.
If you've ever been in a toxic relationship, I'm very sorry I truly hope you're okay. If you currently are in one, bish, run.