❥ 3:00 𝒂𝒎

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

°☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆°

✫★✫

We were sitting in bed, just scrolling through our phones until she started a conversation.
"So, Azrail, why did you transfer here in the middle of the year?"

"Well, it's kinda complicated but I'll try to explain"
I said as we both put our phones down and she is  patiently waiting for me to start.

"I have always been kinda poor, I got my quirk quite late compared to others, and it's also not very" I did a pause while I searched for the word in my mind "heroic, I guess. So I thought I couldn't become a hero. But it had always been a dream coming to U.A., I knew I could never afford it and I thought that I couldn't get a scholarship, so I just gave up on that dream."
(An: Idk how this works so if it's not like this just pretend it is)
"That was until I found someone who convinced me otherwise." I smiled with the thought "I believed it was too late but they kept me going, they encouraged me to try. And turns out I was wrong. I worked really hard and with a lot of effort, I did it and I'm here now." I said happily.

She looked at me, returning my smile and asked "If you don't mind me asking, who was that someone? They seem very special to you."

"Yes, they were very special, I miss them. Also I'd rather not say who, at least for now, but they're really amazing"

"Alright, sorry for asking"

"It's ok, don't worry"
The conversation ended there and we went back to our phones.

✫★✫

"Oh shit, it's already 3am!"
She commented out of the blue.

"Holy cow, it's been that long, damn!" I responded. (I'm so sorry about this line 😔 but please read it with a southern accent)

"You tired?" She asked

"No, not really. You?"

"Me neither, so how about we grab some snacks from the kitchen and just watch some movies?" She suggested

"You know what, that is a great idea."

We decided to get out of bed and silently make our way to the kitchen.
We grabbed anything we could: fries, sweets, popcorn and two cans of *insert favorite drink*.

We got back to the room and grabbed some pillows and blankets and turned her bed into a little cozy spot for us to enjoy the movie.

"What are we going to watch?" I asked with curiosity
"Uh, I don't know. I thought you would choose."
"I don't really know that many movies, just show me one of your favourites."

She thought for a while "Then, what about 'call me by your name'? It's really good! Not my favorite but I think you'd like it."

"Ok, sure!"

As the movie started we got cozy and started eating the snacks.

✫★✫

By the end of the movie there were tears in my eyes and most of the snacks were over.

When I turned my head to look at Jirou, she was already sleeping so I tried not making too much noise and went to sleep too.

𝘼𝙣
This chapter was a little short but I found it comforting in a way.
I will try to do longer and more interesting chapters from now on.
Love you, kith kith<3