❥ 𝑴𝒚 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

°☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆°

✫★✫

As time passed I grew closer and closer to everyone.

This is my 9th month at U.A. and I know a lot about everything.

In an hour there's going to be this especial hang out with everyone from first year.

I decide to pick out my outfit before showering.

I just go with something simple: my nicest sweater, some pants and some chains and rings.

✫★✫

I'm now sitting on the sofa looking around. I see everyone talking and enjoying the background music.

And then I see the door opening to reveal her.

She is wearing a purple tank top with black, ripped jeans as she proudly showed off the necklace I gave her during the first week after we started dating, hanging from her neck.
Her face has a little bit of make up on. Just a simple eyeliner and some lipgloss.

Her eyes scan the room and when they meet mine, they shine brightly and her lips curl up in a smile.

She almost immediately rushes to my side, where she now sits as I gave her a sip from my drink.

"You look nice!" I comment.

"You look quite good yourself too." She says jokingly due to the formality.

✫★✫

As it got later throughout the night, the room got more crowded and louder.

I may have had to much to drink, but I'm really not feeling well.

"I need to get away" "I need to be alone" are the only thoughts going through my mind at the moment, they just keep on repeating themselves over and over again.

I can't take it anymore. I get out of the busy room in a hurry, leaving Jirou in confusion. Where I'm headed doesn't matter, as long as it is far away from everyone and everything.

I made it out.

As I look around I notice I'm on the roof. I admire the views around me, so white, so plain.

I look down, onto the road. There is a kid eating a crepe with his father. On the other side of the street there is another man, this one is on the phone, rushing into a tall building opposite from me.

Their poor souls, so ignorant. Their lives must be monotone and dull. They probably live very different lives, yet I believe they have similarities.
For instance their visible wrinkles. Both of them ought to live a continuous loop of torture they were taught is called living.

And slowly I begin to feel the cold and windy air of streets covered in a soft, bleached color embrace me and invade my lungs.

How numbing.

All the white. The boring, plain, lifeless and bland white makes me numb, yet frustrated; angry, yet sad.

I feel a tear form, but I don't let it fall.
Instead, I collapse.

My knees deposited on the frosty ground. They are getting colder and colder as if trying to match the temperature of my surroundings.
I support myself a little better with my hands on the ground as well.

My breath is heavy and unstable and the tear in my eye keeps growing larger, until it falls due to it's weight, making other tears follow it behind.

I couldn't point out the reason beneath them. Why would I be crying right now? How can I make it stop?

I feel so pathetic.

I hear the door in a distance.

"There you are. Why did you just run off like that?" Jirou asks.

As soon as she notices the tears brimming my eyes she walks towards me, kneels down and gives me a hug.

Not just any hug, this one was a warm, comforting, secure hug; a hug I have never before experienced.

I've needed this hug, for a long long time, but I couldn't ask for it, I just couldn't ever ask for help. Just the thought of bothering someone with my problems made my stomach turn and my head spin, it made me feel sick.
But, in this moment, I feel like none of that matters; all I care about right now is being in her embrace.

The happiness it gave me only made me cry harder, not of sadness but happiness. Once again, I believe I have reached what we call home. What a wonderful place to be in.

I wrap my arms around her as well.
I held her strongly, as if I was fighting for my life. I had my hands balled in fists, behind her back, gripping her purple top and my face buried on her shoulder.

And suddenly that happiness turns into sadness. She'll have to know eventually that I'm not on her side. I feel as though I should be the one to tell her about the real me, but I can't bare to break her heart like that. I can't allow her to remember me the way she remembers that shithead of an ex. 

My grip on her grows stronger.

An
I just realised there is a lot of alcohol in this story.
Sorry mom 😔