❥ 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑

☆_____________________________☆

✫★✫
I woke up with the sound of an alarm echoing around the room. I open my eyes to see Jirou trying to reach her nightstand, desperately wanting to turn it off.

The curtains are thin so there is already some light in the bedroom. She looks at me and says "Good morning" with a morning voice.

I was to sleepy to answer but I answer anyway. "Morning", I hope it didn't sound rude.

"Did I fall asleep in the middle of the movie?" She asks while recalling last night.

"Yah, I think so" I reply rubbing my eye and thinking of last night's events.

"I usually don't stay up that late... Oh well we better start getting ready." She said lazily.

✫★✫

We were now having breakfast with the rest of the class. Mina was sitting across from us and Tokoyami was sitting next to Mina.

"I heard we're gonna hear good news today!" Mina commented "What do you think it is?"

"Idk, maybe a trip?" Jirou answered "How do you even know this stuff?"

"I overheard Aizawa sensei talking about it last night with Present Mic. They were like" she switched to a low, lazy and manly voice "'do you think the students are going to enjoy it?'" She switched again but to a louder and more energetic voice "'Oh yes definitely, it's always a fun experience, I used to love it when I was a student'".

Then Jirou interrupted "you should stop spying on people, you know, it's kinda rude and creepy."

"Don't make it sound like I'm a weirdo or a stalker." Mina lowered her voice "We all know that the creep here is Aoyama"

"Hey! I heard that!" Aoyama shouted from his sit.

Mina whispered again "See, I told you"

We laughed.
Aoyama just stared at her her with a weird look.
He's a weird dude. - No hate though, he's cool, he's weird in a good way!

✫★✫

Aizawa walked in the classroom and everyone stopped talking and went to their sits.
"Morning everyone. I have news." He said with no excitement "Tomorrow we will go on a trip to learn from other heroes and we will spend three nights there. Which means that today you are dismissed. Go pack." And with that he left the classroom.

I look around to see everyone getting out of their sits and meeting their friends to talk about tomorrow. I spot Mina grabbing Jirou's hand and gesturing me to join. As I approach them I realize we, as well as Denki, Kirishima and Sero, are heading towards Bakugo's sit.

"Which do you think are going to be the heroes that we are meeting?" Asked Denki.

"I don't know, but I'm really looking forward to it!" Said Kiri.
And the conversation went on.

✫★✫

It's now lunch time we ordered pizzas and we are all packing and eating.

"Hey, Azrail?" Jirou called out.

"Yah?"

"Are you excited? About tomorrow?" She clarified.

"I guess so. I've never been on a school-trip before, so I'm not sure what to expect."

"Makes sense. If you want I can help you pack, I've already finished packing my things."

"I could actually use some help, I'm not sure what we're supposed to take" I said as I awkwardly smiled.

She came over to the other side of the bedroom, where I had my things and where I was sitting and eating.
"I think we should start with the basics, like pijamas and stuff, so we are sure you have everything you need." She said picking up the pijamas I had used last night.

"Sounds good. Let's start!"

An:
Ik this is all over the place and its shit but bare with me I promise it's gonna get better

Thank you for reading <3