❥𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

°☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆°

✫★✫
Todoroki arrived at last. We were all hiding behind the sofa or under tables and stuff.

He already knew about the party, someone snitched. There was no point in hiding, but we also didn't see a reason as to why we shouldn't.

"Happy birthday!" We all shouted as we jumped out of our hiding spots.

As expected, Shoto had no reaction. We were used to it by now, we can't really blame him though.
Wait hold up.
Is that... Is that a smile I see forming in his lips? That's fucking adorable. I'm so glad he liked our idea.

Sure it was just a smile, and a small one for that matter, but still, it's a big deal. I never thought I'd see it.

✫★✫

Everything was fine. I was chilling, drinking my beer, until I look around and everyone just seems to be a mess.
Oop everyone is drunk. Guess I shouldn't have convinced them to add alcohol to the drink. And thank god Aizawa is nowhere to be seen.

Sero seems to be holding himself alright, I'm pretty sure he is already in his 7th drink.

I look around the room and spot Jirou sloppily walking towards me.
She takes a sit next to me and looks up at me with a bush, a bright smile and tired eyes.
"So, Azrail" she starts. "Wanna kiss?"

I stare at her for moment. She's definitely drunk. But I do want kiss her. There's only one solution for this problem, and that is getting drunk too.
"Hold on for a moment." I say to her as I get up from the sofa and go towards Sero, who was carrying the strongest drinks.

"Hey man, would you mind giving me a shot or two?" I ask him.

"Sure thing!" He says and starts pouring something in a glass. He hands me a full glass of whatever that was, which I drink at once.

"Thanks!" I say after making a face. I start to make my way back to where Jirou was sitting.

I take a sit next to her and when I look at her, my lips were greeted by hers.

It was just a small peck before we pulled away, but I was able to taste her cherry flavored chapstick on my lips.

We looked at each other, our faces were still merely a few centimeters apart. Her cheeks were flushed in a soft shade of red.

The room around us seamed to fade as we both leaned in for a more passionate kiss. I felt her warm hands wrap around my neck as I rested mine around her waist.
Our lips moving together, slowly and lovingly.

Our bodies were close to each other, I could feel her heart beating rapidly. We both have been longing for this moment for a while now.

We parted to catch our breaths. As we were panting we heard someone yell "Time to open the presents."
As annoying as that person's existence was right now, we decided to go over to where a crowd was forming.

We were all patiently waiting for Todoroki to open every present.

After that it was already pretty late and most of us went straight to our dorms.

𝘼𝙣
I have no clue how to write scenes like this but I tried.
Yah, this was the first kiss scene I've ever written :)

Sorry if this chapter is too small.