❥𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓

☆__________________________☆

✫★✫

I wake up. My hand instantly making its way to my head, hoping to cool down the slight headache I felt.
As amazing as mr. Aizawa's classes are, I really don't want to go today.

I sat in bed for a while because, what kind of psycho gets up right after waking up?

Then I remembered. Me and Jirou kissed. Do you think she remembers? Who am I even talking to? I'm just gonna get up and get her a painkiller, I'm pretty sure she needs one.

I head to the kitchen. The first person I see is Shinso holding a cup of coffee. I didn't know he had came to the party last night, he probably did and stayed over at Denki's dorm.
"Good morning Shinso, you're up early!"

"Oh, morning Azrail! I just didn't get much sleep last night."

"Did you even try to sleep?" I ask.

He took a while to answer. "No, not really." He said with an embarrassed smile.

I smile slightly. Thought so.
"Shinso, do you know where we keep painkillers?"

"No, sorry."

Then just as I thought my luck was over I see Kirishima walk into the kitchen... from Bakugo's room.
"Was that Bakugo's room?" Shinso asks with a smirk.

"Well, you see, we were a little drunk, but nothing happened, I swear. Wait, what are you doing here so early, Shinso? Don't dare deny that you spent the night in Denki's dorm!"

Shinso puts down his cup.
"And I'm out." He says, holding up a peace sign with his hand and leaving.

"Anyways, good morning Azrail!" He greets happily.
How does this man wakes up with so much energy?

"Hey! Um, do you know where we keep painkillers?"

"Yah, I do." He says and starts walking towards a drawer. He opens it and hands me a pack.

"Thanks, Kiri!" I thank him with a smile.

A grab a glass, fill it with water and start walking over to Jirou's dorm.

I knock lightly on the door, I got no answer so I try opening it.
It opened. I walk in and look over at Jirou sleeping. She looks so peaceful.

I put the pills and the glass on her nightstand and write a little note before leaving:

"You seemed a bit drunk last night. I just hope you don't have a headache, but here are some painkillers anyway.

Azrail"

✫★✫

I'm in the classroom now, waiting for Aizawa to get here, even though it's still a bit early.
Most of us are already here.

I want to talk to someone, but I never talked to anyone who is already here and I think it would be weird to just randomly strike a conversation.
I decided to just plug in my earphones, put on some music and lay my head on my desk.

A few songs after, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I slowly look up and open my eyes to see Jirou looking at me with smile.
"Thank you, for the painkillers, I needed them."

I chuckle. "You're welcome."

She blushes a bit and looks at the floor. "Did we kiss last night?" I could hear the embarrassment in her voice.

I smirk as I decided to tease her a little. "I can't recall. Maybe you dreamed about it?"

Her blush spread "Really?" She starts growing more agitated.

"I'm joking, calm down. We did." And she finally took her eyes off the foor.

Aizawa arrived and class started, so our conversation had to come to an end.

✫★✫

Later that day somehow Jirou and me just ended up in my dorm cuddling and talking about everything and nothing.

Moments like this were the small things that made life beautiful and worth living. Moments of complete serenity. Just peaceful, kinda quiet and comfortable.

Is this what home is supposed to feel like? I'm not familiar with the context of the word 'home', it sure is a beautiful word, one which's meaning I wish I understood. I thought it's meaning was common knowledge that I've always lacked, but maybe I just never before had been in a place I can call home.
Until now at least. Because in this moment, bonded by her arms, engulfed in her scent, I dare say I feel at home. And man does it feel good.

𝘼𝙣
It's me once again, hi!
Just hope you're having a great day and if you are you can always vote. If you aren't you can still vote, it won't make you feel any better, but it sure motivates me to write and make better chapters for you <3