❥𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

°☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆°

✫★✫

It's finally Friday! I feel so much lighter.

I asked the school for a weekend off, so after today's classes I'll stay with the league. I almost miss them...

✫★✫

We only have classes during the morning on Fridays, so I already had lunch and I am almost done packing to spend the weekend at the league's hideout.

I take the bus to a nearby cafe and walk the rest of the way.

When I get there I take the keys out of one of my pockets and use it to open the heavy door.

After opening the door, I'm greeted with confused expressions from my closest friends.

"Hey~" I say faintly.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Shigaraki asks.

"Oh, I didn't tell you? I'm spending the weekend here!" I exclaim grinning.

"Did you check if you were being followed?"

"Don't worry, I'm a very responsible teenager."

"Alright then, go take you stuff to your room and then come back to have some tea."

I did as told.
My bedroom wasn't very clean but it was still a vibe. There were posters of my favorite artists, games and animes, there were cool figurines and a lot of blankets and pillows, that matched the rugs I had laid on the floor when I moved here long ago.

I make my way to the closet, open it and rest my bags in an empty space that's always there for this kind of occasions.
I put in a more comfortable outfit and walk back downstairs.

When I get to the kitchen, there are cookies and cupcakes in big, round and flat plates put throughout the table, along with five cups of tea.
Is it just me or this gives off British vibes?
Oh well whatever. I take a sit in the only available spot.

"This all looks and smells very nice, who did all this?" I ask, since it's not usual to have such a nice snack around here and most of this bitches burn eggs (which means, can't cook/bake at all).