❥ 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

°☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆°

✫★✫

We had dinner and now me, Jirou and Ashido were all in Jirou's dorm.

"Come on Jirou, play something for us, pleaseee. You are so good at that." Mina was trying to convince Jirou to play or sing or whatever while I was just playing some random games I had downloaded on my phone.

"Fine, fine I'll do it, just leave me alone" she finally agreed

"Yayy"

(Then you heard this:)

My eyes widened as she kept singing. I was in shock. She is pretty and can sing, what else?

"You see, that was amazing - as always" Mina says.

I look up from my phone. She had a shy smile on her face. She is so freaking cuteee hdudhgwgcicjndksk.
"That was so good! Would you like to sing at my funeral?" Shit wtf did I just say? Did it sound weird god I'm so weird -instant regret-

"Hahaha sure" she said giggling, Mina laughed a bit.
Kira, why do I have to be so awkward?

✫★✫

We started talking, telling stories and laughing until we heard a knock on the door.

Jirou got up from the bed and walked over to the door. She opened it to reveal a loud blonde saying "game night" followed by the sharp-teeth-guy, the blonde-anger-issues and a guy who seamed like the only normal one there.

She didn't even had time to say anything and they all just walked in and took a sit on the floor or on the bed or on some chairs.
When they were all settled in she was finally able to speak "Well, hello to you too and sure you can come in, thank you for asking permission."

"Just close the door and take a sit so we can start playing" Someone said.

"Guys, this is Azrail as you know, Azrail that one is Bakugo, but you can call him Kachan." Mina said smiling and pointing at blonde-anger-issues.

"No she fucking can't. Just call me Bakugo, or better yet, don't call me" I ignored him and looked at Mina and nodded as if telling her to continue.

"That one over there is Denki" she said pointing at loud-blonde.

"Hey there, Azrail." He said cheerfully.
"Heyy" I answered.

"This one here is Kirishima." She said as she gestured to the boy sitting next to her. He smiled at me with his sharp teeth and said "If you prefer, you can call me Kiri!"
I inclined my head in agreement.

"And last but not least: Sero!" she said pointing to the one who seamed normal.

"Sup" was all he said, it didn't sound dry, mostly chill but still a little energetic. I just waved in response.

"Alright, now that we all know each other, who wants to play Mario kart with me?" Asked Denki holding 2 controllers and Kirishima was the first one to take one of them.

There were 4 controllers, so only four of us could play, and the players were: Bakugo, Denki, Kirishima and Jirou.
Me, Mina and Sero were just eating some snacks the guys had brought with them and hyping them up or just making fun of them. -but either way we were all having a good time.

✫★✫

It was around 11pm we had already watched a movie and gone back to playing video games.

The tired teacher had been in our dorm telling us that it was too late to be making that much noise and that it was time for everyone to go to their dorms.

And, since we respect him so much, we said our goodbyes and went our own separate ways. -except for me and Jirou obviously.

𝘼𝙣:
Hello there everyone!
I hope you are having a wonderful day, or night or wtv!
I love you very much and you should take care of yourself, in case you aren't ♡