❥𝑼𝒔

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

°☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆°

Jirou's POV
No matter what I do and how I try to look a things I can never shake the feeling that they are hiding something. It's just a feeling, I may very well be wrong but there's something about them that just seems off.

I mean... aren't we all hiding something?

But this feeling tells me it is something deeper, darker. Something I just know will ruin me. Yet I still can't help but fall for them.

How did this happen? I never meant to fall in love again, but I just can't help it. Everything they do, the way they treat me, their eyes, their smile, every little detail about them is heavenly.
Even though it hasn't been that long since I met them, I never want to loose them. I'm not sure if I can bare to go back to before I met them, go back to those ghastly times.

I look down at them. Their head rested on my chest, their eyes closed, their breathing stable and rhythmical. 'Fuck, I love you.'

I stop trailing their skin and sigh. "Azrail, what are we?" I needed to know.

"Whatever you want us to be." They answered and closed their eyes once again leaning towards my touch. Why such a vague answer? Why don't know what I want us to be?

I say nothing more. For some reason I feel like my lips sealed and I can't speak any longer. My throat went dry and my thoughts ran fast. I stare at the wall ahead of me, just thinking.

After a long minute I was pulled out of my thoughts by their voice speaking lowly. "What do you want us to be?"

We lock eyes with each other.
"As long as I get to be close to you, whatever is fine." I answer. I thought that that was the way I felt, I thought that it would be the right answer. But, at the same time, I feel that if we stay just friends it'll hurt.

"Doesn't seem like it, you were the one who it brought up." They smirk.

I look away embarrassed "Then forget I ever said anything."

"No." They chuckle. "Jirou, do you want to be my girlfriend?" Sincerity laced their voice. I don't think I ever heard them be this serious. They always have this joking voice, as if nothing they say is important and as if it's only for the sake of jokes.

My eyes widen at what they said. In this moment, it seams pretty clear, I really like them and I want to date them. Did this question mean they feel the same way?

They look up at me and cup my cheek with their hand. "I like you, if you feel the same way just say yes."

In a quiet voice I answer "yes."

And next thing I knew they were on top of me, our lips touching, our skins caressing each other.

Back to your POV + small time skip
Jirou and I were now dating. I thought I would feel a bit less sad, but I really don't know now. I guess I do feel less sad, but there still is some emptiness inside of me. I don't think I'll ever get completely rid of it, no matter what I do.

I'm now laying awake in my bed, she is the one in between my arms this time. She had spent the night here and it's already morning.

I feel her move slightly. She probably woke up.
She looked up at me. "Good morning." I said

She smiled and answered "Morning." sweetly.

Yah I'm definitely happier now. Her smile, that can brighten up any room; her voice that sounded as if it belonged to an angel; her mysterious black orbs looking up at me... Her everything makes her my everything.

𝘼𝙣
I wanted to do Jirou's pov because like the moment she falls in love with you is important so I wanted to make a whole chapter about it :)

I might not update very often because of school.
That shit takes all my time and health :)
Also, writer's block 😌
Srry about that

Stay healthy, stay positive. Peace and love everybody <3