CHAPTER 19

You. Were. Bored.

Kiyoko left yesterday. You friends were preparing for matches or had 'work' what ever that was.

You were at kenmas but he was also 'working'. Actually he was streaming currently. And you didn't need his stream to find out you were at his house. So you were just sitting on his bed in the corner of the room.

And it's not like he was completely ignoring you. He had his mic turned down so it wouldn't pick up on your voice when you said something to him. And when he spoke to you the stream thought it was just kuroo or something. You ended up telling him you would take a nap and when he was done to wake you up.

'POUND THE ALARMS'

"AHHH WHAT THE FUCK"

You popped up scared to fucking death. You looked down to see kozume crouching beside the bed laughing his head off with a speaker in his hand right next to where your head once was.

"What the hell. Why would you do that"

"You don't like Nicki?"

"Screw you"

"Awww I'm sorry baby. The speaker wasn't even that high, I didn't wanna destroy your ear drums"

You just gave him a death stare. What an unpleasant way for him to wake you. Does he not know that you would kill him for stupid shit like that.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry. Anyways what do you want to eat"

"I'm not really hungry"

"You've been with me since 11. It's 9. I don't know if you ate breakfast but I know you didn't eat lunch. So tell me what you want because I'm not starving you"

"ITS NINE you were streaming that long"

"Hell no, I ended it around 5"

"I said to wake me up when you finished"

"I know, but you were sleep and you looked at peace, but also like you went through a tornado"

You reacted to that by chucking a pillow at him.

"Hey hey, you switched subjects. Get up let's get some food in ya"

"But I don't wanna"

"Awww too fucking bad"

"You should really watch your language you potty mouth"

And then he stared at you. Like you were the most annoying thing in the world as you blinked at him innocently.

"God you're such a headache"

"HEY, well if I'm not the most annoying person in your life. Your cheating. So"

"WHAT ABSOLUTE RUBBISH"

(me debating whether I should reword this...y'all know what I mean. Deal with it)

"Not rubbish but go off"

"Ok whatever. You nuisance"

"Whatever, are we going out to eat or eating here"

"Hey out of these movies have you not seen any of them"

He slid his phone in front of you with a list of movies. You looked up to him confused as to why the conversation subject was switched so abruptly. But he wasn't looking at you. He was avoiding eye contact, was he...nervous.