♡Kodzuken♡

"No I don't have a lover." Kenma said in unison, wearing his usual bored expression. "Now can we change the topic please?"

Of course they couldn't. Once these kinds of topics come up in his streams, there is no getting rid of them for awhile.

Kenma's kitten

You sure?

"Yes I'm sure." He replied, a slight hint of annoyance could be heard from his voice. He is currently doing a QNA on his live stream while sitting on the ground at the foot of his bed. Kenma is currently one of Japans most popular youtubers and twitch streamers who  the internet knew as "Kodzuken". He has only ever done videos and streams about gaming and but he sometimes did vlogs with his friend Shoyo Hinata who was known as the youtuber <insert name cause idk what to name Hinata's channel>.

Just as Kenma was about to answer the next question his cat pudding jumped onto his lap. While Kenma pet the adorable little fur-ball he decided to look for some more questions.

Kodzuken_Supremacy

Imagine Kenma doing a collab with Kurooster.

Suddenly everyone in the chat started spamming him agreeing with that comment. 

'Kurooster? Who is that?' Kenma thought to himself.

"Um...who's Kurooster?" He asked, generally curious about this person.

The chat has exploded.

Bill_Nye_The_Science_Guy 

HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO KUROO IS?!

"Err.... I haven't heard of him before" Kenma replied. He then received a couple of comments telling him to search him up on YouTube. After finally getting sick of this, he decided to just search him up like they said.

The viewers could see Kenma pull out his phone and type something on it, most likely typing Kuroo's user into the YouTube search bar.

"Hm...why not?" He mumbled after looking through Kuroo's content for awhile, not loud enough for the stream to hear.

"Alright I'm going to end the stream here since I'm really hungry now, I'll see you guys next Tuesday for my next gaming stream. Bye" He said, pausing for a moment to let his chat flood him with 'goodbyes' and 'see you laters'  before ending the stream.

After ending his stream, Kenma went straight to the kitchen and made himself some instant noodles. After finishing his noodles he went in front of his bedroom mirror took a quick selfie and posted it, signifying that he had finished streaming for the day.

 After finishing his noodles he went in front of his bedroom mirror took a quick selfie and posted it, signifying that he had finished streaming for the day

Just finished streaming a QNA go check it out on my YouTube @Kodzuken

Liked by Shoyo Hinata and 1,875,504 more

Kozuken's_Wife

I wonder if he's actually gonna collab with Kuroo👀

Next_Tiny_Giant

I think he might, he seemed pretty distracted for the rest of the stream after we mentioned that @Kodzuken's_Wife

Shoyo Hinata

That was a fun stream to watch!

After awhile of reading the comments Kenma decided that he should find out more about that Kuroo guy before requesting a collab.

It was still pretty late at night so Kenma just threw on an oversized hoodie and some sweatpants before grabbing his laptop and lying down on his back in his bed with his laptop on his stomach. Kenma peered out the window into the dark night. Billions of tiny white dots fell from the sky, signifying that Winter was almost here.

This was the first snowfall of the season. It was beautiful. Kenma was now bundled up in about a million blankets on his bed. He looked adorable- like a little kitten sleeping in a warm cave hiding from the world and the cold winter that was coming upon Tokyo.

.

.

.

.

.