Falling for you (part 1)

third person POV:

Kuroo watched Kenma solemnly as he got out his controllers and logged into his computer.

So we are going to play ***** (I haven't played any good horror games don't judge me T-T)

"That sounds like a horror game" Kuro said with a hint of fear in his voice.

"Astute observations" Kenma's eyes didn't leave the screen for a moment "Okay ready?"

"N-"

"Great let's start"

.

.

.

He started the stream with Kuro out of the frame. They were planning to do the same thing as last time just a bit less aggressively. Kenma always had a schedule for when he was streaming so of course his fans were expecting to see him today. That's why he was unfazed when so many people came in at the same time and the audience quickly started to grow.

"How are you all doing today?" He asked in his soft voice. Half the chat spammed a bunch of things like. "I'm good!" or "My day was horrible" or "How are you Kenma?". Just normal like nothing happened. On the other hand, the other half kept talking about Kuro and asking questions about him.

"So I have a guest with me today. Most of you guys probably know who it is if you watched his stream earlier today."

The chat was now spamming him with things like:

"It's Kuroo isn't it?"

"I wOnDeR wHo It CoUlD bE"

"Wait what happened today I wasn't online the whole day"

Kenma smiled softly and said:

"Well I'd like you all to welcome Kuro"

Kuro then came into frame and sat in the chair next to Kenma.

"Hey everyone" He said. The chat was now going 100 miles per hour. They caught a glimpse of a couple of comments here and their as they were both relatively fast readers. I guess it's a skill you learn when you've been streaming for over 4 years, 

.

.

.

.

"AHHHHH" Kuro screamed like a white teenage girl from a horror movie "IT'S A GHOST"

"Yep it's a ghost." Kenma said in a monotoned voice.

"This game is too scaryyyy" Kuro whined.

"Nope your just a baby"

"Your so mean to me kitten"

"I am not!" The truth is Kenma was just trying to hide how flustered he was from today. They had only met that day but for some reason whenever Kuro was around he felt so warm inside.

Kenma knew why though. It was practically spelled out for him but he refused to believe it.

                                        There was no way he had fallen for Kuro.

.

.

.

Hey sorry that this chapter is so short lol I just wanted to post something for you guys so this is the best your getting (for now >:D). I wanted to split it into two chapters because I'm motivated to continue this part.  Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll try to update soon <3