♡The letter♡

"I'm so glad we were able to meet today Kenma, I know it must get busy being a streamer and all" Sora said setting down his drink. We were currently at a coffee shop near in Tokyo city, it's the same one Kuroo and I where at when we first met.

"Same here, I'm sure you must be busy too" I said casually before taking a bite out of my apple pie.

"Not really, the shop is down for a bit anyway." He turned and looked out the window, resting his head on his hand.

"Oh right...by the way what kind of shop do you own Sora-san?"

"Flowers" his face brightened and he shifted to look me in the eyes with his hands now resting in the table. "We sell all kinds of flowers, from bouquets to garlands".

 I liked the way his face lit up as he started talking about all the different kinds of flowers they sold, I had to admit it felt nice hearing him talk about something he was so patinate about. Eventually he stopped for a breath before saying,

"You should stop by some time Kenma, maybe buy something for Kuroo-san" he smiled innocently and I blushed, what did he mean buy them for Kuro?

"W-what do you mean?" I asked looking away as I finished the last sip of my coffee.

"Oh nothing∼" He hummed and bit into a cookie.

"Speaking of Kuro I have to film a video with him today" I said while getting up.

"Alright, oh by the way I'll drop off some flowers for you to give to him after I leave, a gift from me to you" He smiled big and took a sip of his latte.

"Alright I'll send you my address"  I said before speeding out of there with a hint of redness on my face.

.

.

.

"Special delivery for Kodzuken∼" Sora handed me a big bouquet of orchids. I thanked him and he just smiled and left.

"Kenma are you ready?" I heard Kuro call from my bedroom.

"Yeah" I said and walked over to my room with the flowers hidden behind my back.

"Hm, what's behind your back?" He asked getting up to face me. I gulped and slowly brought the flowers out from behind my back and held them in front of him.

(Let's appreciate Todoroki for being a model for the reference of today's chapter, also that's just the pose so pretend it's Kenma with a bouquet of Orchids [*^-^*])

"Why thank you" he was smiling from ear to ear, my face was already red but now it was worse.

I watched as he opened a little note that had been in the bouquet, I hadn't even noticed it was there.

I'm not sure what that note said but after reading it Kuro's smile quickly turned into a small smirk. He began to read it out loud.

"Dear Kuro,

I know this must be out of the blue but I wanted to give you a little present to let you know how much I appreciate and love you."

From Kenma. "Insert small heart" He added.

If my face could get any redder than before, it did. Did Sora write that?

"So you love me huh?∼"

"I-I didn't write that it was Sora a swear he gave me the flowers to give to you and I didn't know that there was a note" I said that so quickly I'd be surprised if he even understood what I said, apparently he did.

"Hmm...how amusing of him to even choose Orchids to give to you" I smiled and I gave him a confused look.

 "Orchids are the flowers that represent thoughtfulness, beauty, love, and more. How perfect" He gently caressed my now crimson face.

"Is it true though?" His voice came out as a mere whisper and I swore I saw him blush "Do you really love me?"

I didn't know how to respond. In my head the answer was: Yes...I love you more than anything in the entire world. But all that came out was,

"Y-yeah" And I turned my head away from him to hide my face.

"Can- can I kiss you?" He asked so suddenly. It was impossible to say no to such an opportunity.

I looked him in the eyes and began to lean in closer. His eyes widened as I gently touched his lips with my fingers.

"yes" I said firmly and leaned in so close I could feel his breath against my face.

Finally my lips met his. It was a heavenly moment, difficult to describe, it was almost like all gravity had left us and the butterflies in my stomach had flown away.

We stayed like that for a long time, I wanted it to last forever but alas we both needed air and eventually pulled away. 

I looked into his dazed eyes and realized at that moment that I didn't just like him...

                                                                         I was in love with him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hello beautiful people. I'm sorry this chapter was really short but I really wanted it to focus on the kiss scene and I was really stressing on how to write it. I hope it came out good though and that you enjoyed this chapter. I also wanted to let you know that I made a Tsukiyams fic called 'constellations' and it's on my acc right now. It would make me really happy if you read it or commented on it because my motivation is really low at the moment./ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

Either way I hope you enjoyed the chapter and come back next time bye!