♡Kenma's a what?♡

Third Person POV:

It didn't take the fans too long to figure out something was up with the two of them. It had only been around a week since the kiss and they were a lot touchier than usual and blushed a lot more over small things. This behavior was soon brought up in a interview that they had been invited to.

"Kenma, Kuroo, we are all aware that you two did a collab with each other around a month and a half ago but there is something we are all dying to know." Both Kenma and Kuroo knew what was coming but kept their composure trying to play dumb.

"So recently you two have been a lot closer than usual" Kenma tried to focus on the interviewer's forehead, not wanting to make actual eye contact.

"Is that so?" Kuroo chuckled and looked at Kenma as if saying, should we tell them?  Kenma glared at him in response and the interviewer just tilted her head in confusion wondering what kind of message they were sending each other.

"I'm not sure what you mean" Kenma closed his eyes for a long moment before opening them again. The interviewer sighed in frustration.

"Kodzuken and Kurooster are you two dating?" She said abruptly, the two just blushed in response, not expecting her to be this forward.

"Err no?" Kuroo glanced at Kenma once again and Kenma just slapped his forehead while muttering something even the microphone couldn't pick up.

.

.

.

 Time-Skip cause I'm lazy :P

Kenma's POV:

I just got done streaming and got up to my bed. Kuroo was there waiting for me and put down his phone and smiled when he saw me. I crawled onto his lap and bathed in his warmth. He smelled like expensive cologne, but the good kind.

"You done streaming for the day?" I just hummed in response.

"You're so cute" He chuckled as he saw my blushing face. Even though we'd been together for a week I always blushed at his compliments, I can't control it no matter how hard I try.

"I love you" I buried my head into the crook of his neck.

"I love you too"

"Do you think we should tell everyone?" He went silent for a bit "o-only if you're comfortable!"

"No I'm fine it's just...I don't want you to get any hate" He muttered the last part.

"Don't worry about me, if my fans care so much about me dating another man then they don't deserve to be my fans" I said coldly.

"Okay let's tell them tomorrow" He yawned and laid down with my still on top of him "Good night Kenma"

"Good night I love you" Eventually exhausted crept in and I fell asleep, oblivious as to what was going to come next.

"Um okay so you all know that I'm gay but you don't know that I already have a boyfriend" I went through the chat which was super hyped up.

"Would you like to meet them?" I already knew the answer to that question "Alright you can come in now"

Kuro came into the camera and Kenma instantly got up and motioned for Kuro to sit there. The chat was all spamming things like "I knew it!" or "AHhh so cute". Kenma casually sat on Kuro's lap and kept his eyes on the camera, visibly flustered.

User6584208

KBFOSPSONVJIJPV THE WAY HE LOOKS AT YOU

I looked up to find Kuro staring directly at me, not in a creepy way but more of a 'this is the most beautiful creature I've ever seen' kind of way. I wondered what Kuro was thinking in that moment.

Without thinking I gave Kuroo a quick peck on the lips and brought him back to earth. The chat exploded and I smiled softly which only made it worse.

ErenYeager123

THIS IS SO ADORABLE I'VE NEVER SEEN KENMA SMILE LIKE THAT

"Why thank you ErenYeager123" The chat went on about how lucky this person was to be noticed by me and I giggled.

"Kenma you shouldn't tease them like that" Kuro smirked at me and I just looked up at him innocently.

"What like this?" I grabbed his shirt collar and gave him a sweet but passionate kiss. This even surprised him and he kissed back.

PlusUltra

BEST DAY OF MY FUCKING LIFE

It was the best day of my life too....then it was the worst.

ugly_beotch

Aren't you that GIRL from my middle school named Kenna Kozume?

                                                I shut off the computer the moment I saw it.